• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 1 |OT| Offseason's over. Back to #TALKINBOUTTHENOLES

Status
Not open for further replies.
2014ShameWeek7-2.png

I can't wait.

:(

but it is fun lurking TexAgs forum #5

ag-my001

That's the kind of drive that kills me. Keep running until they show they can stop it. Take more than a minute off the clock.

ag-my001

Whoop! Liking what the defense is doing.

Edit: when I said Starkel needed to pull the ball and run? Ignore that. Hope he's ok.

ag-my001

Gotta catch that, #13. Now start running the ball more.

Edit: think I counted three dropped passes on that drive. Not acceptable.

UCLA waited until they were down 4 TD's late in the 3rd quarter before they started putting in an effort. Good strategy.

Camera crew can't get enough of Griers wife.
The concept of getting married in college is still weird to me. I mean, at BYU I can understand but elsewhere.....

Camera crew can't get enough of Griers wife.

Off topic for this game, but I'm kind of fuming about Irma. Memphis is one of two home games I can make and it'll likely fuck that up if it keeps on it's current track. They're talking about moving the game to Thursday or Friday. But I don't arrive until Friday night - if I end up coming at all now for the weekend.

I hope the thing curves and misses everyone.

Nialrot

Off topic for this game, but I'm kind of fuming about Irma. Memphis is one of two home games I can make and it'll likely fuck that up if it keeps on it's current track. They're talking about moving the game to Thursday or Friday. But I don't arrive until Friday night - if I end up coming at all now for the weekend.

I hope the thing curves and misses everyone.

Yea I've heard the same. She really needs to move further north but at this point I would plan on no game.

Would of been a heck of a game too.

Yea I've heard the same. She really needs to move further north but at this point I would plan on no game.

Would of been a heck of a game too.

Seems like they'll play it. But likely on Thursday or Friday. It'll be far enough out by then to safely play it and get everyone out as needed. If they cancel it, there is no clear opportunity to make it up.

Alcibiades

I'm not buying it Aggies. Won't get my hopes up until I see what we can do versus the SEC West.

EDIT: They may end up f*cking up this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom