• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 1 |OT| Offseason's over. Back to #TALKINBOUTTHENOLES

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakilla13

UCLA is an embarrassment to the PAC12 🙃

How do they get all those 5* recruits is beyond me.

I'm just salty those 5* don't come to UW.

I don't understand why Rosen keeps being considered as a top draft pick.

Also, why UCLA was chosen as a favorite in this matchup is beyond me. By all measures we hadnt gotten better. Did people think A&M had gotten much worse?

ag-my001

One of these times Starkel is going to need to keep the zone read. They've crashed on the RB every time. Should be an easy 5-10 yard pickup.

Dammit. I'm starting to drink the kool aid. Someone talk me out of it guys!

2014ShameWeek7-2.png

UCLA taking a dump on the field at home. Rosen isn't going to survive once again if this is if this is what the o-line is.

He should consider pulling a McAffery, and saving his body for the NFL by voluntarily sitting out. Thats millions of dollars we're talking about here, and he's going to the Cleveland Browns!

ag-my001

Hmm, I say keep Starkel in for the half. Let Mond come in for the third. Give him time to analyze the defense with a coach.

Dammit. I'm starting to drink the kool aid. Someone talk me out of it guys!

This team will have to play Alabama eventually.

Not sure what else to say there, cause I'm not sure how good the aggies are yet. Could be good enough to challenge Auburn and LSU this year, might not be.

I am so whelmed by Rosen.

Saw an article that Bama lost two LBs for the season.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/a...-2-alabama-lbs-suffer-season-ending-injuries/

Terrell Lewis and Christian Miller.

Yeah, we know.

I was pleasantly surprised how good our young LBs looked when they played pretty much the entire second half, but then again, we probably have more 5*'s at LB than any other school in the country has in a single position group. It's crazy how many of them we grab every single cycle.

Hate it for Lewis and Miller though. I'm sure they'll come back strong, though.

ag-my001

This team will have to play Alabama eventually.

Not sure what else to say there, cause I'm not sure how good the aggies are yet. Could be good enough to challenge Auburn and LSU this year, might not be.

I am so whelmed by Rosen.
A win over LSU might be enough to save Sumlin, even at 8-4. Again, I think the real key is not blowing games to teams we're clearly better than (MS St. last year) or blowing late leads (Ole Miss).

ag-my001

Mond isn't the runner Knight was, but at least he has the size to take some hits. Doubt we'll get to see what either of them can do through the air with this rain.

Sarcastic first down cheers?

Dang, nice throw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom