• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 3 |OT| Confused as a Yankee Learning to Square Dance

You know who caught it?

Cleveland
giphy.gif

As much shit as JT gets he's done a ton for this school the last 4 years. He just set the B1G record for most touchdowns all time passing drew brees

I'll be curious to see what Jonathan Lewis can do against even an average defense. Looked like he was playing in the NFL against some Pop Warner kids out there today.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Fuck allat. Threaded the needle in the middle of the field, and RIFLED it.

I know its Colorado State, but the offense looks a hell of a lot more in sync than they did last week.
Just joshing ya. From here, looked like single high safety or cover 0. Slant and there was no one to stop him

Ourobolus

Banned
No reason to believe we won't stomp Georgia St, but I'll keep expectations in check here

Saquon already running circles around them

Rvaan

Banned
Will Lowery‏Verified account @jwlowery29 26m26 minutes ago
More
Gene Chizik on @SECNetwork right now "We've just got to get Butch a nice tie for when he's sitting next to me up here on set next wknd"

Gene going for the throat.

Kevtones

That's not an Oregon fumble. Herbert basically had his butt on the ground and then his elbow hit which caused the ball to come out.

Still, one dumb turnover and the team goes from world beater quality to a shell of its self in one quarter. Blah.

Kevtones

Oregon's defense is pretty solid so far. Two fumbles in their own redzone makes it a game.

Yup, but probably two takeaways waiting in the second half for Oregon anyway.

It's always frustrating when the dudes calling the game can find the evidence, make the right judgment and do a better job than the people getting paid to do it.

Top Bottom