• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 3 |OT| Confused as a Yankee Learning to Square Dance

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Lamar is good when he keeps it and gets the defense guessing. Then he can throw from that. Idk how good he is a pass first qb doe.

HTupolev

There's still lots blue visible in the sky at Husky Stadium. This is nice; some areas in the region smell strongly like a campfire right now.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Wtf

That's on the coaches. You had to know he was gonna get kicked out. Why the fuck was Clemson scrambling to get the right D in.

15 play, 88 yard, 6 minute drive where we converted on third down with passes to running backs and tight ends and appropriately mixed-in QB runs?

I'm so turned on right now.

Nialrot

Lamar isn't really a very good quarterback. He's just very good at operating the wildcat.

He will be a RG3 2.0 in the NFL. Dude just doesn't have passing ability to survive. He will try to out athlete the opposing team and he's going to get crushed.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
He will be a RG3 2.0 in the NFL. Dude just doesn't have passing ability to survive. He will try to out athlete the opposing team and he's going to get crushed.

I think he will be very effective at running in the NFL until he dies from his injuries.

Texas throws deep from their own end zone and gets picked.

I think that's unfair to both RG3 and Lamar.

RG3 got ruined by his coaches/terrible home field. If he doesn't blow out his knee and/or plays with a better offensive coordinator his career is different.

ryseing

I know it's been said before ITT but the PS4 ESPN app is truly awful. I'm at the point where I would pay $15/month for a standalone ESPN streaming service if the app was any good.

Worked fine earlier but keeps freezing now.

Man what is going on with the LSU and KS St games

Dan Mullen is the second best coach in the SECW. I mean that as a compliment.

Same might be true for Derek Mason in the SECE.

Top Bottom