• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 3 |OT| Confused as a Yankee Learning to Square Dance

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
From my Tenn friend on FB

fb_img_1505610834587vnk3n.jpg

Velcro Fly

Any sort of pressure on Lamar Jackson and he has no clue what to do. Just tries to run around and it always looks dangerous and bad. No way can he play QB in the NFL doing shit like that.

I tried to not be too hard on Texas earlier in the season because a lot of what was going wrong against Maryland looked pretty fixable, particularly by the time they play us late in the season.

On the defensive side of the ball, it looks like we have fixed a lot. Offense is still shitty.

Velcro Fly

SEC outside of Alabama is pretty bad. Auburn looks mediocre. Florida and Tennessee look like crud. Missouri is bad. Texas A&M is awful. LSU looks like shit. Georgia is for sure going to be Georgia and lose at least two games they should win. Miss St. is taking care of business against a team that are obviously better than so that makes them okay in my book.

SEC outside of Alabama is pretty bad. Auburn looks mediocre. Florida and Tennessee look like crud. Missouri is bad. Texas A&M is awful. LSU looks like shit. Georgia is for sure going to be Georgia and lose at least two games they should win. Miss St. is taking care of business against a team that are obviously better than so that makes them okay in my book.

lol wut

jfkgoblue

I know it's been said before ITT but the PS4 ESPN app is truly awful. I'm at the point where I would pay $15/month for a standalone ESPN streaming service if the app was any good.

Worked fine earlier but keeps freezing now.

Dan Mullen is the second best coach in the SECW. I mean that as a compliment.

Same might be true for Derek Mason in the SECE.
If a standalone app ever came it would be like $30/month.

ryseing

Are they good?
Did LSU not show up?
Was LSU simply overrated in the pre season?

Dan Mullen deserves all the praise in the world for the results he pulls out over there. I know you hate LSU but MSU deserves some respect.

That would be an interesting turn of events.

I wonder how long Mullen can overachieve at MSU before someone pulls him away.

I'm stunned it hasn't happened yet.

Mississippi State is guaranteed second this year because the rest of the SECW is such a trash fire.

Dan Mullen deserves all the praise in the world for the results he pulls out over there. I know you hate LSU but MSU deserves some respect.

Dan Mullen has always had my respect. He built a good program in the SEC West with a good reputation and by the books (counterexample: see Ole Mi$$). It's not a flashy, powerhouse team, but they tend to be solid year and year out which is about as much as you can hope for if you're MSU. They're lucky to have Dan Mullen.

ryseing

Damn Louisville's D sucks sometimes.

Sometimes?

Dan Mullen has always had my respect. He built a good program in the SEC West with a good reputation and by the books (counterexample: see Ole Mi$$). It's not a flashy, powerhouse team, but they tend to be solid year and year out which is about as much as you can hope for if you're MSU. They're lucky to have Dan Mullen.

Fair enough. I just thought you were doubting the quality of their program, which is quite high all things considered.

Top Bottom