• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 25 | Official Reveal Trailer

LordCBH

And preloaded on my PS5! Wanted the physical, but the allure of playing it Monday night instead of Thursday night was too strong.

Boutta take my boys in blue to certified DYNASTY status

The deluxe versions are basically three day early access and some in-game currency. I'd be interested in meeting a person in real-life who is spending $20 extra for this, per game, and hearing their rationale.

Last edited:

[Sigma]

And preloaded on my PS5! Wanted the physical, but the allure of playing it Monday night instead of Thursday night was too strong.

Boutta take my boys in blue to certified DYNASTY status
Didn't realize it was releasing tomorrow digitally. I would have bought the digital version if I knew the file size wasn't going to be large but ive already paid for the physical so i'll stick to it.

Last edited:
Wanted the physical, but the allure of playing it Monday night instead of Thursday night
Paying $20 more and surrendering all transfer rights just to play a few days early, on a game that will be viable for at least a year. I just don't get it, and likely never will.

Whoever in marketing that managed to get people to pay to beta test is both a genius and a villain. The only one to better this is the Starfield dude who went a step further and had the same buyers pay even more for an ephemeral expansion that is still vaporware after eight months.

LordCBH

Didn't realize it was releasing tomorrow digitally. I would have bought the digital version if I knew the file size wasn't going to be large but ive already paid for the physical so i'll stick to it.

I legit thought it would be a big download, not like half the size of Madden.

Topher

Gold Member
Just bought my first Xbox game on disc in many many years. Looking forward to picking it up.

6584220_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

reinking

Gold Member
Just bought my first Xbox game on disc in many many years. Looking forward to picking it up.

6584220_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550
I went PS5 in hopes for PS5 Pro improvements. I ended up going digital too which is not normal for me when there is a physical option. I blame it on already being tired a facing a long week at work. The convenience won out this time.

Man this takes me back. Lots of summer afternoons at my cousin's house playing the 2002 version. This game is going to sell infinity copies. Literally every person where I work under the age of 40 is talking about it.

LordCBH

Currently locked in a recruiting battle for two 4 star ‘cruits for my smaller school after somehow snagging a 12-6 win over a top 10 team. Let’s go!

Ended up playing for like 5 or 7 hours last night.

ManaByte

Gold Member
I think I saw this one had over 600k playing last night? Pretty crazy for a $100 deluxe edition IMO. The thirst has been real.

People here don't want to hear it, but it seems like Series Ss are selling like crazy due to it. It's the cheapest way for someone to play it and I think it was Costco was selling them for $170 this weekend.

reinking

Gold Member
Seems to be an SEC board. Woo pig! I am going to live Hog football life through NCAA because it is going to be hard to watch on the field. 💔

LordCBH

People here don't want to hear it, but it seems like Series Ss are selling like crazy due to it. It's the cheapest way for someone to play it and I think it was Costco was selling them for $170 this weekend.

Doesn’t surprise me. I told my dad to grab one cause all he wants to play is this and PGA 2k

So happy to have the game back and it's in a solid place. Gameplay is similar to Madden but it plays faster and is really smooth on offense. My biggest complaint thus far is that the game is really unbalanced towards the offense and playing defense is hard as fuck.

Raven117

I have never purchased a NCAA College Football game in my life (but it was probably on my TV with roomates 24/7 in college). I can't help but be compelled to buy this.

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
I played some last night. The 10 our trial.

I beat UT. The game is fun. I have no idea what I am doing on Defense, and I don't have a clue about how to find offensive plays I want.

Played an online game threw 6 interceptions.

Top Bottom