• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Bowl and Playoff Thread - Where American Mediocrity is rewarded!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bama gets those crazy long passes that land perfectly within inches of a defender/s. Initially you figure they're flukes but they keep doing them.

A great running team that randomly, but consistently, throws for a huge gain or TD in a flash, even when the play is almost perfectly defended. Obviously hard to defend and I don't think MSU is up to the task.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Going backwards as much as forwards.

Howard? What's he doing catching passes, he's that guy Coker and Kiffin are supposed to completely ignore.

Clemson would wreck an all star combination of these teams.

also very weird on twitter how many auburn fans are openly rooting for Alabama. I thought that was a rivalry?

What is up with Kirk focusing on people's body this game? Seriously. Dude. I haven't seen so much shit since the last time I went on Grindr.

squicken

Sparty is sort of holding up on defense, but their offensive line is totally overmatched. Not sure how they score points here

Remember all those here proclaiming game when Alabama went up 21-6 against Ohio State?

Ohio State outscored Bama 36-7 to take a 42-28 lead with 4 minutes to go.

Don't call it so soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom