• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Bowl and Playoff Thread - Where American Mediocrity is rewarded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Bradford won after Leinart and he has been in several. I think Manziel was even in some of them. The notable guys missing are Reggie and Cam, and I wonder if it is b/c of the NCAA violations that hovered around them

Think I remember Reggie on early ones, and it's been awhile since I've seen Ingram on them. I assume any current players are there because they are injured or in rehab like Johnny Football.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Someone leaked our Achilles heel to MSU... running your statuesque QB on 3rd and medium.

Bradford won after Leinart and he has been in several. I think Manziel was even in some of them. The notable guys missing are Reggie and Cam, and I wonder if it is b/c of the NCAA violations that hovered around them

Forgot about Bradford, and yeah Johnny Football was in that recent one. I assume Reggie isn't in one because he got his Heisman revoked. Dunno about Scam.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Mark Dantonio is CFB's Popovich.

#NoFlinching

post-35153-dont-flinch-tiger-gif-RUN-tumb-ON52.gif

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Offense is basically just going to give the defense a little time to rest between drives. Need a turnover so we can kick a field goal.

Stewart Mandel ‏@slmandel 26m26 minutes ago
Larry the Dr Pepper guy is on tje JumboTron and gets ... zero reaction. Kind of like the ads.

I'm playing the regret drinking game.

Every time you remember The Ohio State could have been in this game, you take a shot. And then you cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom