• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Bowl and Playoff Thread - Where American Mediocrity is rewarded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeris

Since New Year's Eve is the only night all year I do serious drinking I'm going to get my GG Bama out of the way now.

Velcro Fly

Ohio St. also could run the ball just a little bit and had a QB who could escape pressure and run himself

Connor Cook is not beating Alabama by himself, which is basically what they were trying in the first half

sonicfan

Venerable Member
I felt coming in Sparty offense would have to play a perfect game for them to win. So far I would grade them about a D+, but the defense has done OK. But I expect them to wear down and Henry to rush well over 100 yards in the second half. Final will be something like 31-3.

I felt coming in Sparty offense would have to play a perfect game for them to win. So far I would grade them about a D+, but the defense has done OK. But I expect them to wear down and Henry to rush well over 100 yards in the second half. Final will be something like 31-3.

D+ and only 10 points down, what is everyone worried about?

Cook needs to speed up the plays, lose the eye contact and take some risks. They showed on the last drive they can move it when they are prepared to take some risks.

They arent going to win this by playing conservatively.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
kenyon-drake-with-the-flop-of-the-year-in-cotton-bowl-1.gif

:jnc

sonicfan

Venerable Member
D+ and only 10 points down, what is everyone worried about?

Cook needs to speed up the plays, lose the eye contact and take some risks. They showed on the last drive they can move it when they are prepared to take some risks.

They arent going to win this by playing conservatively.

Need pass protection and no dropped balls. But I fear the D wearing out.

Ponn

Banned
Ugh, Michigan vs Gators.

Who the hell cares.

Me. I'm not a big football guy except for making fun of the Jaguars here. All year long I have to put up with my whole family, town and state that are irritating Gators fans. Tomorrow is my time though, I have a closet full of Wolverines shirts and i'm going to cycle through all of them and relish in my families tears.

0wnnsuX.jpg

Brian Fremeau
‏@bcfremeau
There were 6 offensive plays run inside the opponent's 40-yard line in the Cotton Bowl 1st half.

Orange Bowl had 39 in the 1st half.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
OJ Howard is allowed to have 3 catches in a game? I thought that was against an NCAA or SEC bylaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom