• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff + New Year's Six |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRTtoZ

Okay, so why don't you just grab everyone on that last play? just blatant holding on every eligible player. You get fouls, sure, but the clock runs and they get a FG attempt that they would've got anyway if you defended it cleanly.

Yep I said it earlier, time was against them so they should have just fouled them and forced them to either go for it or kick the FG.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
MMoyuJM.gif

Lmao

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
GG Clemson, better team won. Can't win with recievers dropping balls and all those penalties.

Bama offense should be improved next year, defense though :(

JCizzle

Okay, so why don't you just grab everyone on that last play? just blatant holding on every eligible player. You get fouls, sure, but the clock runs and they get a FG attempt that they would've got anyway if you defended it cleanly.

If Watson had seen it, he could have tried to run it himself on a free play with no downside, but yeah it's a smart play

Talon

That outside receiver didn't even attempt to run a route. Basically got in the chest of the DB off the break.

Bama fans have reason to complain.

Defensive foul with no time left gives an untimed down.

Edit: I think they go for the win instead of the tie if it plays out like that.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
fucking replay... game's over... let it go. They recovered the onside kick.

knee or not.. how long does it take to review what the whole world can see.

LJ11

Someone needs to ask Saban what the coverage was on that goal to go td.

You have to banjo the CBs, first cut inside is taken by cb2, have to avoid that pick play. What the fuck do I know though, just interested in hearing what he has to say about it. If anyone gets an answer pm me.

Good shit by Clemson. For Bama to ride the way they did with the QB they had, pretty insane all things considered.

Saban didn't call for the massive holding for the same reason he didn't see any play other than "Smash it in" coming; the guy's so old school to the point of it being a weakness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom