• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff + New Year's Six |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
zg5tw15.jpg

That doesn't make sense. KD went to the Runner-Up team. Needs a Bama jersey

Best bowl game I've ever seen. And I was secretly rooting for the Tide. But I was publicly rooting for Clemson and that counts more. Roll Ti.... gers? Great shit.

Meier

This was my post from November 2015 -- nailed it! Right from the get go I was blown away by this kid. He came in as a true freshman vs FSU and absolutely blew me away -- I said at the time that he'd either win a Heisman or a title.. he was an absolute difference maker and you could tell he would be absolutely elite.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
I would just assume Tua is going to be the starter, why would they not start him? Tua is going to be a stud and is already better than Hurts.

Ummm... ok.. and you know this??? How?

Can we talk for a second on how badly Watson was robbed of that Heisman by a kid who failed to produce in so many big moments?

Nah, right guy won that award... I know he had an awful bowl game (in a meaningless bowl).. but he had the better regular season.

Tookay

Man, those Clemson hats are ugly AS FUCK.

Also, can we please stop with "only God could do this" or "God wanted this to happen"? It's a fucking football game.
Can we stop with the whining about invoking God after every fucking football game?

squicken

The best defense ever...except when they play a qb with some talent.

I love that Bama lost on Sabans strength. Easily could have lost last year too giving up 40.

I thought they wore down by being on the field the whole game. Looked like a Chip Kelly defense by the end

cdyhybrid

They're not going to hand the job to Tua. Hurts played great for a true freshman. He had some tough games at the end against good defenses.

That said, if Tua comes in and plays better, I wouldn't be surprised to see them play him.

Who lost to Minnesota...
Who lost to Penn State...
Who lost to USC...
Who lost to Utah...

WHO LOST TO OREGON :D

Who lost to UW!

Note: UW's loss to USC doesn't count because we weren't playing Washington Football. UW national champs!

400y passing in both title games. He's damn good.

Congrats Clemson fans. I only wanted a good game and got a great one. Watch out though, if there's one thing you don't want is an angry Saban. Perhaps Kirby can step up our game next year.

Karl2177

Terrible officiating by most standards, but that was definitely a step up for the Defee crew. Y'all should watch more Big 12 games if you thought that was really bad.

urge26

And lose again. Will never forget that phantom pass interference call they got against Canes.

Will be happy everytime they lose forever. Hope the ref bought a new car with the cash that night. Fraud program.

wahhhhhhh said a decade and a half ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom