• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff + New Year's Six |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lkr

Florida beaches destroy beaches in norcal though, and mostly socal too. Except for surfing I guess, but f that business.
I grew up in California before moving to Florida, in my experience the Florida beaches are much better because it's always hot as balls outside and the water never feels cold as fuck

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Soul Veg is hands down the best drunk food in Tally. BBQ tofu, collards, vegan mac 'n cheese with cornbread was the antidote to greasy shit people grub on while wasted.

At least when i went to school back in early 00s it was all about the gas station parking lot bbq surrounding campus. Holy shit so good and cheap.

I'm not even hungry but I'm about to roll uo the street and grab a Publix philly, one of the most underrated of Pub subs.

Chicken finger sub makes the world go around, though.

Lkr

I'm not even hungry but I'm about to roll uo the street and grab a Publix philly, one of the most underrated of Pub subs.

Chicken finger sub makes the world go around, though.
Shit how late is your publix open?

Get out of here with that anti Steak 'n Shake bullshit propaganda. Nothing beats the 7x7 after a night of getting fucked up

Lkr

Have you guys had Culver's before? Idk what frozen custard or custard in general actually is, but that shake was really good . The food was insanely overpriced for the burger not even being Steak 'n Shake quality though

Have you guys had Culver's before? Idk what frozen custard or custard in general actually is, but that shake was really good . The food was insanely overpriced for the burger not even being Steak 'n Shake quality though

MOTHER FUCKING CHEEEESE CUUURDS

also skyline chili is the best drunk food, fight me

We have Culver's in Ft. Myers, their shakes are good, but perhaps too rich. Their food is trash though. Them damn Yankees brought their crappy burgers and Wawa with them when they shipped their grandparents down here.

tebunker

Banned
Bama fan AND in Cleveland? That's some rough shit

Uh yeah. Oddly enough the OSU alumns I can talk to and deal with. It's all the broken Browns fans who latch on to OSU because, well they want a football team to cheer on, those folks make talking CFB un fun.

No gonna lie, I took some joy in Trent Richardson flaming out for the Browns. Dude was elite in college, but ugh...

Also in the new spirit of the thread, Slymans up here is amazing, Dave's Cosmic Subs are amazingly good, there are a couple other local joints, but those two are worth visiting.

As for other chains, I have a soft spot in my heart for Potbelly, when I relocated I could use my whole dinner per diem and get enough food for a couple of days. Those shakes... so good.

We have Culver's in Ft. Myers, their shakes are good, but perhaps too rich. Their food is trash though. Them damn Yankees brought their crappy burgers and Wawa with them when they shipped their grandparents down here.

yo wtf no need to shit on Wawa.

Wawa is good people just below Publix.

Nialrot

Open to 3am for the drunkies near UCF. Whenever I put in an order, I always kind of regretted it because I guess I could have just walked there or went to Steak and Shake instead.

Going to UCF I went to Pita Pit regularly.

Graduated and found work in Altamonte where there was one nearby but it recently closed. :

Culver's food is expensive because everything there is real/natural except for the American Cheese.

Lkr

MOTHER FUCKING CHEEEESE CUUURDS

also skyline chili is the best drunk food, fight me
I didn't get cheese curds because I saw that on the menu and was too scared to order it and find out what it was.

Don't talk shit about Wawa, that's some god tier shit there. Nicer bathrooms than publix and it's at a gas station, free tire air with a digital pump, gas is always a cent cheaper than whatever is across the street, staff is always beyond friendly no matter how fucked up I am, the food is delicious, best iced coffee I've ever had, and the motherfucking BEER FREEZER.

Don't talk shit about Wawa or I will fight you irl no joke

andycapps

Peppers was dying to play in this game, but he's not on the sideline. Okay

Cheese curds are just deep fried chunks of cheese.

Waffle House is so much better than Steak and Shake. Though their burgers are great.

idk i went to one once and felt like i needed to take a shower right after. it was terrible. i haven't been back and they all seem trash. i'd go to ihop or denny's before waffle house.

i may even try huddle house before going back there. if im desperate for shit-tier grease breakfast where there is no mcdonalds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom