• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff + New Year's Six |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lkr

idk i went to one once and felt like i needed to take a shower right after. it was terrible. i haven't been back and they all seem trash. i'd go to ihop or denny's before waffle house.

i may even try huddle house before going back there. if im desperate for shit-tier grease breakfast where there is no mcdonalds.
Huddle house scares the shit out of me no joke
Have you been to the Waffle House on the corner of alafaya and 50? In my experience it only tastes good after pouring salt all over it. Last time I went there my waitress was high on meth and told some random Hispanic dude he looked like George Lopez and tried to get my buddy and I to agree. We just nervously nodded and went back to eating; the only similarity to that man at the Waffle House and George Lopez is that they are both Hispanic and literally nothing else

I hope the playoff games aren't this boring tbh. My team is in this game and I would rather post about fast food in a cfb thread than talk about the lack of football being played on my tv right now

Shit how late is your publix open?

Get out of here with that anti Steak 'n Shake bullshit propaganda. Nothing beats the 7x7 after a night of getting fucked up

I didn't realize what time it was But it's pretty shitty anyway to hit the deli after 8:30, usually. They wrap it up.

Somewhat relevant: the Publix by FSU's campus is legitimately known as Club Publix by everybody but Publix. And it's not a joke once you go in.

Buc-Ees has the best gas station food. Their brisket sandwiches are delicious. BTW they are building one in Louisiana, which will be the first Buc-Ees outside of Texas so....going nationwide now.

Also Freddys >>>> Steak n' Shake. I need to try Culvers to compare custards

Somewhat relevant: the Publix by FSU's campus is legitimately known as Club Publix by everybody but Publix. And it's not a joke once you go in.

Michigan is playing great coverage in the 2nd half, that more than stopping Cook is what is keeping them in the game.

Michigan's offense looks completely inept.

Lkr

I didn't realize what time it was But it's pretty shitty anyway to hit the deli after 8:30, usually. They wrap it up.

Club Pub is the only grocery store in the country where you have to worry about how you're dressed before going in. You never know if you'll meet your future wife in there. Also it's just such a fucking gigantic store, I don't know if I misremember it at all but I honestly think it's bigger than any other publix I've been to

FUCK MICHIGAN DOESNT EVEN NEED OFFENSE

Huddle house scares the shit out of me no joke
Have you been to the Waffle House on the corner of alafaya and 50? In my experience it only tastes good after pouring salt all over it. Last time I went there my waitress was high on meth and told some random Hispanic dude he looked like George Lopez and tried to get my buddy and I to agree. We just nervously nodded and went back to eating; the only similarity to that man at the Waffle House and George Lopez is that they are both Hispanic and literally nothing else

hahaha holy shit that's the one i went to. there used to be a bar across 50 called scoop where some of my friends used to "work"

as for huddle house, i just remember seeing one near starke, fl, where old sparky is. creepy shit is right.

Buc-Ees has the best gas station food. Their brisket sandwiches are delicious. BTW they are building one in Louisiana, which will be the first Buc-Ees outside of Texas so....going nationwide now.

Also Freddys >>>> Steak n' Shake. I need to try Culvers to compare custards

I've been to Buc-Ees. Their sheer number of gas station pumps is impressive and some of their store items. But their actual hot food? I've been disappointed everytime. Just meh.

Watching the women walk through Club Pub in workout attire and fully done makeup and hair made the extra 10 minute drive to that Gamestop, rather than the one in Governor's Square, worth it. I miss Tally sometimes...

Lkr

hahaha holy shit that's the one i went to. there used to be a bar across 50 called scoop where some of my friends used to "work"

as for huddle house, i just remember seeing one near starke, fl, where old sparky is. creepy shit is right.
I think that's the only huddle house I know of other than possibly on a highway exit sign. There are a few things in Starke that always catch my eye, I just drove through there a few times recently visiting some friends in Gainesville. There's a place called Grandma's Cookin that looks like a creepy Huddle House/Waffle House sort of place and "The Steakhouse in Starke". I'm honestly not sure if you could pay me to park and enter either of those establishments.

Club Pub is the only grocery store in the country where you have to worry about how you're dressed before going in. You never know if you'll meet your future wife in there. Also it's just such a fucking gigantic store, I don't know if I misremember it at all but I honestly think it's bigger than any other publix I've been to

FUCK MICHIGAN DOESNT EVEN NEED OFFENSE

That's the Publix Crabby McRapey Pants stole seafood from. FYI

Talon

I'm back in Atlanta for New Years, and this glorification of supermarket and fast food is the tonic I need.

As I look at the menu for Revival tomorrow night.

Lkr

Watching the women walk through Club Pub in workout attire and fully done makeup and hair made the extra 10 minute drive to that Gamestop, rather than the one in Governor's Square, worth it. I miss Tally sometimes...
Oh man so many memories of that GameStop and the FSU girls at club pub. I need some bullshit excuse to drive to tally and visit that publix again but football season is over and I won't have a valid reason to go anywhere near there for another 9 months

FSU didn't do shit in the third quarter, so much for being a second half team

This is looking bad fuckkkk

I am watching on Sling and after the commercial, it looped back to the kickoff after the pick-six. I see people talking about Davln Cook but IDK.

Talon

That place looks so good. Never been.
Dude, Andy. You need to go. Went there three months ago for a work dinner. Go family style. The food doesn't stop coming. Best fried chicken, mac and cheese, lemon chess pie, ham, biscuits, all of the southern foods I've had in years. Makes South City Kitchen look meh.

Lkr

If Michigan is overrated that means Ohio State is too, right?

I always doubt them.
It's Urban Meyer, he is the god of rivalry and playoff/championship games

Phoenix rising you should use your sling login on the watchespn app, much better overall stream quality

Phoenix rising you should use your sling login on the watchespn app, much better overall stream quality

Urban Meyer has coached in 5 Top 5 matchups as the lower ranked team (CFP, AP or BCS rank). He's 5-0 in those games, winning by 18.8 PPG.

andycapps

Dude, Andy. You need to go. Went there three months ago for a work dinner. Go family style. The food doesn't stop coming. Best fried chicken, mac and cheese, lemon chess pie, ham, biscuits, all of the southern foods I've had in years. Makes South City Kitchen look meh.
I've heard. I follow Kevin Gillespie on social media stuff and drool over everything he posts. Seems like one of the top chefs in the south. Then Athens has 5&10 that I've also heard great things about.

Everyone coaching this year in the CFB, with exception to Dabo (jury still out), is masterclass. If I am an Alabama fan Chris Petersen is easily the scariest person on the Huskies sideline tomorrow.

I haven't been to the Club Pub in a bit. I took some classes on campus recently just to do it (and caught no end of shit at being called a turncoat) so i had my fill of feeling about 15 years older than I am.

I'd bet anything that the leading beer seller there is Busch. And that Plan B is their leading emerging market.

That run was the dagger

I'm not sure. That TD gives the same breathing room as the start but this whole half has felt like a simmering pot that could still boil over either way.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I haven't been to the Club Pub in a bit. I took some classes on campus recently just to do it (and caught no end of shit at being called a turncoat) so i had my fill of feeling about 15 years older than I am.

I'd bet anything that the leading beer seller there is Busch. And that Plan B is their leading emerging market.

I'm not sure. That TD gives the same breathing room as the start but this whole half has felt like a simmering pot that could still boil over either way.

In our favor, Michigan has scored ten of its points off of gifts.

ryseing

If Francois doesn't fuck up again you're asking Michigan's offense to get two TDs in twelve minutes. That ain't happening.

Really enjoying Michigan getting pummeled. Sucks FSU season gonna have one foot in the grave after week 1 in 2017.

About 16 hours, ladies and gentlemen.

andycapps

Man, Cook leaving and they got Cam Akers coming in. Not a bad RB situation, not that I have anything to complain about either I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom