• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff + New Year's Six |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lkr

well, it was offside pretty clearly IMO.
I don't disagree but you can't blame the entirety of the game on one call. There has been shit calls all game

Lol rules expert just said he wasn't sure if that was offsides. I think he was a good half second early but can't complain personally

Don't end up in a 17-3 hole in the first quarter and have to claw your way back to have a shot to win the game. Also don't let fsu march down the field and reclaim the lead with 2 minutes in the game.

ryseing

Has Harbaugh won a big game since he's been at Michigan? I know he won the bowl last year and Penn State/Colorado this year, but that's hardly the success Michigan fans expect.

I don't disagree but you can't blame the entirety of the game on one call. There has been shit calls all game

Lol rules expert just said he wasn't sure if that was offsides. I think he was a good half second early but can't complain personally

I totally agree that one call doesnt make a game, but Harbaugh will latch onto that ruining his last chance to win the game.

FSU played as well as they possibly could have in that first quarter and a bit, yet lucky to win that one.

Lkr

Didn't get to see the game but I heard Harbough and UM got exposed tonight

great way to end the year imo
Their offense looked like hot garbage for much of the game but props to them for coming back and not quitting. I know I talked a lot of shit during the game but Michigan isn't a bad team and they're def gonna do some damage under Harbs in the near future

Talon

Their offense looked like hot garbage for much of the game but props to them for coming back and not quitting. I know I talked a lot of shit during the game but Michigan isn't a bad team and they're def gonna do some damage under Harbs in the near future
Losing literally 2/3 of this team. Next year will be ugly.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
ACC has done a lot better this bowl season than I thought they would have. I still don't know how Arkansas blew that game last night.

Losing literally 2/3 of this team. Next year will be ugly.

Hasn't Harbs been recruiting well since coming in? There should be a heap of decent young guys coming though.

But yeah, there are 10 on defence who will be moving on. So if they are going to be worse than tonight....

Average under 3 yards a carry and complain about the refs.

This.

I cannot believe we allowed Michigan to come back on us. For all intents and purposes, we should have lost. On that kick return leading to the last TD, that kid was supposed to kneel it. I think Michigan was caught off guard at the fact that he took it out of the end zone.

Well, I get to go to work and rock my FSU gear!

Meier

I blame Michigan's defense getting it together more than jimbos playcalling.

I mean, their defense is ridiculous.
Having Francois do nothing but throw the ball 30-50 yards downfield the entire game was absurd. Needed to mix in some crossing routes and screens. Their defense is really good but he certainly didn't set him up to succeed.

Thank god he finally called a screen on the last drive and no surprise it worked!

jfkgoblue

Hasn't Harbs been recruiting well since coming in? There should be a heap of decent young guys coming though.

But yeah, there are 10 on defence who will be moving on. So if they are going to be worse than tonight....
Michigan will still be vastly more talented than every Big Ten team not named Ohio State.

They had Scout.com's 51st best class in 2015. 4th best in 2016. 5th best right now.

All their best talent next year is gonna be freshmen and sophomores.

tebunker

Banned
ACC has done a lot better this bowl season than I thought they would have. I still don't know how Arkansas blew that game last night.

It really makes you wish the P5 conferences would all agree and go to a full only p5 ooc schedule kind of deal. The bowls do a poor job regarding conference parity, one off exhibitions are fairly meaningless, but I would be all about getting more things on par with CBB's ACC/Big 10 challenge etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom