• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff + New Year's Six |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
current mood:

lebron-and-cavs-dancing.gif

mixed with

raw

Absolutely...nervous wreck right now but super pumped.

andycapps

I can't blame petrino for atlanta, as I clearly stated, "outcoached" the falcons without mike Vick was a matter of literally 30 other teams could line up with superior talent.

Didn't follow petrino religiously while he was at Arkansas, but my understanding is he took the worse or 2nd worse team in the sec west to 2nd or third in that division and let the hate flow, motorcycle jokes? This was two consenting adults, not Sandusky raping boys while other staff members watched for 25 years
I absolutely blame Petrino for being a sack of shit and leaving on the Falcons in the middle of the night.

tebunker

Banned
Yep, Washington's defense has me scared.

Yup. They have a lot of talent. Just always nervos about big games.

I didn't think Utah could beat Bama, Knew anOSU could, didn't think OU would, but this is a different team from all those past teams. They are fully processed. If they execute then UW has to be perfect.

Thats the problem with being a fan of a game that relies almost entirely on 19/20 year old kids

ironcreed

Banned
I got no money on this, but we all suspect Alabama vs Ohio State, right?

Would it not be more interesting to see Washington vs Clemson?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom