• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff + New Year's Six |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
The whole thing was awkward, mostly because of the official. Asked Washington if they wanted to receive after Bama already deferred?
No, they asked them if they wanted to kick or receive. Bama deferred their choice, not necessarily the possession.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I guess I've never paid enough attention to notice that. But now I'm thinking I noticed that last year.

Defense, please keep us in this game.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I might get shit for this, but I feel like the SEC is down because the coaching is down.

Outside of Saban who's a great coach? Maybe Eddy O at LSU?

UGA had Richt. USC had the OBC. Arkansas had Petrino. Urb was a Gata. Franklin was at Vandy.

Maybe I'm crazy with this line of thinking though.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
I might get shit for this, but I feel like the SEC is down because the coaching is down.

UGA had Richt. USC had the OBC. Arkansas had Petrino. Urb was a Gata. Franklin was at Vandy.

Wut?

It's the coaching churn, and that's all it is. The athletes and talent are all still there.

Thought that H&R commercial was a Samsung joint, what with all the explosions around the office lmao

andycapps

Lot of coaching transition throughout the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom