• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff + New Year's Six |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had the game on and maybe watched 80% of it. I have seen the refs not make calls and heard the announcers saying there was a missed call numerous times.

Can't imagine how mad I'd be if I was a Husky fan. There is no telling how corrupted everything about Alabama's football program is. Maybe nothing...but at the same time nothing would surprise me.

If they're anything like Seahawks fans, they'll never stop complaining about it. They still whine about that Super Bowl.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I've had the game on and maybe watched 80% of it. I have seen the refs not make calls and heard the announcers saying there was a missed call numerous times.

Can't imagine how mad I'd be if I was a Husky fan. There is no telling how corrupted everything about Alabama's football program is. Maybe nothing...but at the same time nothing would surprise me.

No calls and calls have been shitty both ways. Did you miss the player downfield call on what should have been a Bama first down?

Velcro Fly

Or the Alabama return man getting knocked down trying to field a punt with no flag?

Calls have been missed for both I feel. And not getting the calls is not why Alabama is winning this game. Alabama's defense is.

Jesus Christ lmfao

No calls and calls have been shitty both ways. Did you miss the player downfield call on what should have been a Bama first down?

I didnt see it, no. I have no bias for either team, it just seems like the one announcer in particular is making sure to highlight the missed calls on Bama.

The corruption thing is just something I think about sometimes with real successful schools. For example I am a UK fan and I wouldn't be surprised if we had a scandal pop up.

Fitting name, dude you sound crazy.

Lkr

What is this shit?

Lkr

That was one of the most impressive punts this game and that's saying something given all of the punting going on this game

Ambient80

THE FIX IS IN, GUYS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom