• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff + New Year's Six |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

tebunker

Banned
LOL @ Husky tackling.

Bama couldn't have played much worse and they're still up 17.

Thats been a lot of the season. They look like garbage or look off for a bit and then boom boom boom.

It is a war of attrition with Alabama offense. Kiffin is willing to wait and wait and wait and goad your d. He is a little way too reliant on that D.

cdyhybrid

Defense couldn't hold on forever. Needed the offense to stay in the game and try and win it late.

Jake blew this game and there will be a lot of well-deserved questions about him not showing up in big games going into next year.

andycapps

Scarborough is averaging 12.5 YPC. Can't wait to see what fancy pass plays Kifrin comes up with.

And yes, Kiffin hasn't changed. He can't help calling pass plays when they're not working.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
I know Browning hasn't played well, but down 17 with 10 minutes, and UW is still running on first down?

Chris R

That throw was terrible :\

Hoping whoever wins the next game does a better job against Bama, this should b more competitive than it currently is. Take away that pick-6 and throw in a stop on 3rd when they were backed up on the goal line with some scoring ya know?

Jake blew this game and there will be a lot of well-deserved questions about him not showing up in big games going into next year.

They weren't there already? He was putrid against USC and Colorado. I don't know why anyone thought he'd turn it on today, against this defense.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
That throw was terrible :\

Hoping whoever wins the next game does a better job against Bama, this should b more competitive than it currently is. Take away that pick-6 and throw in a stop on 3rd when they were backed up on the goal line with some scoring ya know?

But can Alabama get some 1st downs back off of bad penalties, or do they just have to have both arms and a leg tied behind their back?

Ganhyun

I feel like Washington would have had a better chance against Clemson or Ohio State to advance.

Still a little time left and who knows, Bama could choke it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom