• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff + New Year's Six |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

They weren't there already? He was putrid against USC and Colorado. I don't know why anyone thought he'd turn it on today, against this defense.
Nah they were there, but if he played well in this game they would have gone away.

The defense is good but there were unforced errors. The pick six was an awful decision and he's missed a few open guys.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Man, I kind of hope Tua can push for the starting job next year
I don't think Tua is as physically mature as Hurts. Hurts is ridiculously strong for a freshman. I just hope Hurts progresses as a passer in the off-season.

Gorillaz

Bleach is on standby for the beatdown Clemson is about to give us.

Adam, I'll take a swig for ya if your lurking

We got this right?

Like it has to be a close game...right guys?

Like it can't get that bad right? were Gafs favorite everyone loves ohio state here right?
TTLGivD.gif

Bucknut, Seuss, all osu brehs we need to come together on this

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
The only person who's gonna beat Bama is someone dynamic next level.

So that basically means Watson or bust.

The problem is OSU has enough talent to beat Clemson if they start Clempsoning. So Watson might not get his rematch shot.

cdyhybrid

hope that player is ok.

Also, Washington had 12 men on the field and he still almost got sacked..
They haven't rolled the pocket as much as I would have liked.

Would have also liked more deep shots, they've had time occasionally (especially when Jake scrambles).

And they still couldn't get anyone open

I mean, they were holding. They've been holding all game tbh. Hasn't made a difference.

I think Jalen will be fine next season. He's played above his head for a true freshman, but I am legit concerned about his play next week. It's a title on the line, dammit.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I swear Bama could win even if they had a cardboard cutout as their starting QB, don't know why people are so high on Jalen.

He's made a lot of plays with his legs this year. Bama wouldn't be undefeated without those.

He really needs to develop as a passer though.

Tell me I'm not the only one who saw Sark pick his nose, eat it and then immediately heard Blackledge infer that Sark has his life together "by all accounts."

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Tell me I'm not the only one who saw Sark pick his nose, eat it and then immediately heard Blackledge infer that Sark has his life together "by all accounts."

Yep, saw that. Laughed.

I think this game is probably over now. Think I am pulling for OSU, if only because Watson is scary as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom