• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff + New Year's Six |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris R

Greatness Awaits is a terrific tag line for this game, bravo Playstation.

Now to take my shill hat off, what the fuck is Playstation doing sponsoring a bowl game? Have they fallen that far?

Tide vs the Nuts upcoming 1/9. Clemson has no chance in this game with how they have played this year.

We are certainly weaker this year, but I think we match up fairly well. It's going to come down to Watson not throwing a red zone pick, and Clemson actually being able to execute on short yardage plays.

Our lack of under center short yardage plays worries me.

Sulik2

Now to take my shill hat off, what the fuck is Playstation doing sponsoring a bowl game? Have they fallen that far?

Fallen? Its a sign if how much of a financial recovery Sony has made that they can afford to sponsor a major bowl game.

Not liking the jawing coming from Alabama concerning Washington. We're at our best staying within the process. If Jonathan Allen is calling the Huskies soft, I'm a lil worried about the team's state of mind heading into the natty.

I…what?

Bruh. PlayStation >>>>>Battlefrog. Tostitos still the best though. As a Pony I'm excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom