• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff + New Year's Six |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTupolev

Besides the no-call fuckball on part of the refs, that was basically expected. UW offense had serious difficulty against a very good D and de facto home field advantage, but D was good enough that it wasn't an entirely cataclysmic blowout.

Oh well. Dawgs should still be pretty good next year.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Not after the coin toss when all the captains were out there. That's what I was referring too.
The captains shook hands before the coin toss; that's what I'm talking about, too. I don't think the players heard the ref say to shake hands at the end. They had just shaken hands 3 minutes before, why would they not shake hands then if they heard the ref say to?

SHAKE HANDS.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Shake hands after the game but not before?

fbiIAVK.jpg

How many times do they have to shake hands to make little Ole you happy?

j_rocca42

They shook hands right before the coin toss.

The captains shook hands before the coin toss; that's what I'm talking about, too. I don't think the players heard the ref say to shake hands at the end. They had just shaken hands 3 minutes before, why would they not shake hands then if they heard the ref say to?

6cPet.jpg

How many times do they have to shake hands to make little Ole you happy?

Idk. Before and after he coin toss is standard.

Talon

I've had the game on and maybe watched 80% of it. I have seen the refs not make calls and heard the announcers saying there was a missed call numerous times.

Can't imagine how mad I'd be if I was a Husky fan. There is no telling how corrupted everything about Alabama's football program is. Maybe nothing...but at the same time nothing would surprise me.
This post is as bad as Reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom