• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff + New Year's Six |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wait, how is that possible, 183 yards is most by Bama in a bowl???

Bama has played more bowls than anyone. Strange.

Lkr

So has Urban ever lost at university of Phoenix stadium?
Beat Pitt with Utah as a G5 vs AQ
He killed OSU in the 07 title game in Glendale that OSU fans don't remember
Title game vs Oregon 2 years ago
Fiesta bowl last year

Am I forgetting anything?

So has Urban ever lost at university of Phoenix stadium?
Beat Pitt with Utah as a G5 vs AQ
He killed OSU in the 07 title game in Glendale that OSU fans don't remember
Title game vs Oregon 2 years ago
Fiesta bowl last year

Am I forgetting anything?
Title game was at Jerry World

Kevtones

HUSKY THUGGERY. Typical.

So the Huskies lose Baker, Jones and King to the NFL? Probably two D-Lineman leaving early and a couple other SRs?

Yeah this was probably their year.

It's not a flag if it's unintentional I don't think. They just have to sit out the next play.

They are supposed to stop playing. It's a flag if they re-engage for sure.

I thought that should've been one but it could be that he was locked up and theoretically being dragged to the ground.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
It's not a flag if it's unintentional I don't think. They just have to sit out the next play.
Nah, it's a penalty if you continue playing; you're supposed to disengage immediately if possible. The guy above was probably correct that it happened in the flow of the tackle, so the non-penalty was correct. We were just throwing shit out there because of all of the cries about Bama not getting called for penalties.

Ryuuroden

So yeah......I have the Blue Jackets to watch as well as the game, Jackets up 1-0 now :D so yeah hmmmm. If OSU gets demolished, maybe the Jackets can make my night....

HeySeuss

Nah, it's a penalty if you continue playing; you're supposed to disengage immediately if possible. The guy above was probably correct that it happened in the flow of the tackle, so the non-penalty was correct. We were just throwing shit out there because of all of the cries about Bama not getting called for penalties.

Yeah you're right it just doesn't happen that often. There wasn't much of a chance to disengage on that play though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom