• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff + New Year's Six |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryseing

how have I never seen this before now

Not even the best Papa John related college football image.
197kx03ccv7xojpg.jpg

Honestly, it felt like the Big Ten as a whole started feeling themselves a little too much after actually getting some positive press from national media for the first time in a decade.

This bowl season is looking to be a disaster for the conference.

I don't think the committee will ever send a non conference champ to the playoffs again after this.

Unless it's Bama.

Pretty sure Bama could lose three games, and not win their division, and the only discussion would be if they should be third or fourth.

ryseing

Yep but they were punished for early losses. I think the committee should send the best 4 teams in December not September

If we go by that, then we would have had a USC/Bama rematch...

Which I think would have actually been OK. I would have loved to see Darnold against the Bama defense.

The absolute best part of the Urban pizza cart is the fact that it's a personal pan pizza.

Made exactly for one sad motherfucker, and one only.

You guys couldn't beat a team that finished third in our division. You also couldn't beat the team currently losing to us. What exactly do you think you would've done in the playoffs?

Wooooo, too soon, too savage.

Lol this team is built for next year.

m8, I've been saying that about Florida for the last half decade. #teamoptimism

Also when FSU won the title against Auburn, ESPN had to explain it in a way that defended the almighty SEC, in that FSU is essentially an SEC school with the talent/speed we had. They also try to do the same shit with Clemson now. Fuck off with that

I mean…they're not wrong. Lol. Main reason I always thought FSU fans turning their nose up at the SEC was funny. "SEC! SEC! SEC!" is more about southern pride/perceived southern superiority in football than it is conference anything. Acting like it isn't is disingenuous.
Sorry sparty, you're still the only team to never score point ina cfp game

Please respond.

jfkgoblue

You guys couldn't beat a team that finished third in our division. You also couldn't beat the team currently losing to us. What exactly do you think you would've done in the playoffs?
We dominated OSU, but to's and PI kept them in it, were missing 2 of our biggest stars and playing a practical road game against FSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom