• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff + New Year's Six |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit getting to close out 2016 watching bitchass Ohio State and their bitchass fans getting their asses whooped.

The only team that didn't deserve to be in the playoffs showing exactly why the committee got it wrong again.

Is this what happens when you let a non conference champion in? Lol

Looks like.

Greatness Awaits...Clemson.

Bullshit. You have no passing game.

Unlike Penn State, who should have been here.

More passing game than sorryass Ohio State though. That's for damn sure.

Arguing Michigan is the best B1G team when one is in the playoff and another is the division and conference champ is…lol. Hope Jim does a bang up job building y'all up next season.

I thought he was a dumbass for not taking a knee. I was the dumbass.

And thanks to whoever posted that google map Papa J picture. That killed me and I just got top lulz from a text to friends.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Not making excuses about any of it, just saying that we were the Big Ten's best team and I think we would have given Clemson a much better game. That's all.

Never said that we deserved a shot, we had 2 losses and didn't win the conference.

3rd best officially

I must admit getting to close out 2016 watching bitchass Ohio State and their bitchass fans getting their asses whooped.

The only team that didn't deserve to be in the playoffs showing exactly why the committee got it wrong again.

Looks like.

Greatness Awaits...Clemson.

Lol so much salt. Don't lose twice next time....well 3 times I guess.

Lkr

Urban Meyer might need to take some time off to spend with his family after this, the most public yet of his many humiliations.

jfkgoblue

Arguing Michigan is the best B1G team when one is in the playoff and another is the division and conference champ is…lol. Hope Jim does a bang up job building y'all up next season.
Sometimes shit happens and the best team doesn't always win, we shot ourselves in the foot against OSU to lose the conference, but head to head against Penn State shows that we were the better team.

ryseing

A selection of teams that scored more points against Clemson than Ohio State has

Troy
NC State
Georgia Tech
Pitt
Wake Forest
South Carolina

Teams that scored the equivalent amount
Syracuse
South Carolina State

Lkr

Sometimes shit happens and the best team doesn't always win, we shot ourselves in the foot against OSU to lose the conference, but head to head against Penn State shows that we were the better team.
That same head to head metric shows that Ohio state is better than y'all lmao

Lol, this is a trip. First time at a sports event! Thank god I'm not very invested lol.

Big bowl atmospheres are usually fun. Even smaller ones depending on the bowl. Fun even if you don't have much investment in any team. Seeing the new city, doing downtown stuff, sometimes bowl activities, etc.

I've seen Orange, Sugar, Fiesta, Citrus, Cure, St. Petersburg, Liberty, and Champs/Russell - I think. More often than not, they are fun - except St. Pete. Pure trash.

Time to pull the starters.

Buckeyes: You have a hell of a core to build from. I fully expect to see you guys in the playoffs next year! :)

Sympathy pat on the back posts are the most flavorful posts.

"you tried hard"

"you'll be good next year"

" :) "

highfive.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom