• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff + New Year's Six |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Measley

Damn, OSU getting exposed tonight.

Hopefully Barrett is gone next year. The kid has heart but he's inconsistent. Time for a change.

HeySeuss

The only thing that gives me optimism is that we are the youngest team in the power 5 and already in the playoffs. We were pegged to lose 2-4 games this year and yet here we are. Next year should be a good year. Maybe we can score some points in our semifinal next time.

Conley, Lattimore, McMillan and Hooker are probably leaving. They're not going to be easy to replace.
Our incoming class has several of the top secondary players in the country.. it's arguably the best collection of DBs in a class ever.

Will it be easy... no

Is it possible?... yes I do believe they can soften the blow of losing the three of them

I mean…they're not wrong. Lol. Main reason I always thought FSU fans turning their nose up at the SEC was funny. "SEC! SEC! SEC!" is more about southern pride/perceived southern superiority in football than it is conference anything. Acting like it isn't is disingenuous.

Please respond.

The post was all time not in a game

After thinking more about this game I guess I can't really be mad....it's the worst loss of Urban's career here and it's to a clearly better team. 6 losses in 5 years not bad.

Lkr

I mean…they're not wrong. Lol. Main reason I always thought FSU fans turning their nose up at the SEC was funny. "SEC! SEC! SEC!" is more about southern pride/perceived southern superiority in football than it is conference anything. Acting like it isn't is disingenuous.

Please respond.
Turning their nose up? We aren't in the conference, we have to recruit and play differently due to the teams in the ACC. It's annoying that ESPN tries to discredit the ACC even when it's good

HeySeuss

I wish JT would move on but it isn't going to happen. He now's he isn't an NFL quarterback so we're stuck with his inaccurate passing for another year.

Lkr

We dominated OSU, but to's and PI kept them in it, were missing 2 of our biggest stars and playing a practical road game against FSU.
We were without Derwin James all year, and unlike Peppers, he isn't all hype. Furthermore we were down 2 other safeties last night. So theres no excuse your offense looked so putrid against a team with no safeties

jfkgoblue

Not making excuses about any of it, just saying that we were the Big Ten's best team and I think we would have given Clemson a much better game. That's all.

Never said that we deserved a shot, we had 2 losses and didn't win the conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom