• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff + New Year's Six |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really repugnant.

But we've already normalized it. ESPN ran a pre-game normalizing it. The booth just now normalized it.

The university got away with enabling a child rape ring.
Anyone who is posting that PSU got away with too much and that their culture is still completely screwed should not be watching this game and then sitting on a message board posting about how terrible the game is. If you're watching it, you're normalizing it too.

Mrbob

It was textbook targeting though
I can see the argument for it but it looked to me a matter of coincidence because the other USC player was dragging the QB down.

Like he wasn't intending to go helmet to helmet but it just happened due to the angle.

SCChappy

Banned
Penn State is fucking disgusting and should absolutely not be allowed to play football ever gain

And yes, you can blame kids for going there

I can see the argument for it but it looked to me a matter of coincidence because the other USC player was dragging the QB down.

Like he wasn't intending to go helmet to helmet but it just happened due to the angle.

Dragging him to the ground compounds the fact that it was targeting. He was defenseless when he let go of the ball and was defenseless when he was being tackled.

Any contact to the upper body is straight up targeting, helmet contact or not.

And whoa, Penn State is playing solid football this second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom