• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff + New Year's Six |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Saying you let your fans down in your performance while winning the national championship is such a shitty cocky motherfucker thing to say. Fuck that guy.

When you can play the trumpet, draw anime, go undefeated in Greco wrestling and be a good defensive lineman, then I'll give a shit about your opinion

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Clemson is fucked. Reports are that security has been breaking the shaker/pom pom stems the Bama fans have been bringing in. Expect a shit ton of rowdy middle-aged women bringing the noise.

mre

there was Watson's bow and arrow. Didn't catch much earlier, did they show the onside kick? They mentioned Saban chasing the Bear. Close to a Bingo!

C1v14P0VEAMr18d.jpg

Saying you let your fans down in your performance while winning the national championship is such a shitty cocky motherfucker thing to say. Fuck that guy.

They hold themselves to a higher standard. It's why they're so successful. No Saban coached team will ever be happy giving up 40 points.

mre

First time I've seen Reuben without his club arm.
Is Finebaum on SECN considered a "homer" feed then? ESPNEWS is coaches, ESPNU is what they are calling "ESPN voices".
No, Finebaum is just Finebaum being Finebaum. Last year they had two home feeds. Not sure why they only have 1. Doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom