• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff + New Year's Six |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
vjTsMzI.jpg

Definitely considered it. Doing some research now into the fan fest stuff. Gotta imagine there is something worth walking around and checking out.

Go see Usher Usher at Curtis Hixon Park today, hit up the tailgate party at amalie arena and the convention center Watch the various ESPN shows tomorrow before the game.

ryan-ts

Yeah Dalvin Cook never lived up to potential either. He was never even invited to new York for Heisman festivities.

Derrick Henry did some things at times.

Trent Richardson, that enigma, wins 2 championships and 2nd in the Heisman, but no one remembers that anymore.

TJ Yeldon had a very nice career, but got sandwhiched along with Eddie Lacy, Trent Richardson and Derek Henry.

Waiting and Seeing on how Damien Harris and Bo Scarbrough turn out ;)

Lol, they're bums.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
lol this .gif from the NFL thread is hilarious. I wonder who the recruit is and which school he picked (and the school the kid wanted him to pick)

K8BPTsj.gif

Darnay Holmes, 5-star DB

What a shit show that recruitment was. Kid was a silent to multiple schools and was flip-flopping everywhere.

Chris R

Taking off work one hour early so I can get home in time for the start of the game.

Do we know exactly when kickoff is?

Whether or not it's disrespectful is kinda irrelevant. Vegas favors Alabama. The media is leaning towards Clemson. These are simple observations, sir. No more, no less.

Sitting in class ready to run through a brick wall.

tebunker

Banned
Mother fucker, you're disrespecting us right the fuck now.

Shit, you'll hit middle horizontal bingo in just the previews for the game.

Between you and Lonestar yall carrying Bama-gaf like King Henry pulled Ole Long Ball himself to the NCG.

andycapps

Dang it I just saw this and was coming to add it. Dude on FB had over 14k views and 4k shares since yesterday.

Pretty neat video. Saban knows what he is doing.
I actually think it's kind of shit, but as long as y'all like it it's cool. I guess I just quibble more with the overall direction and quality of the production. Was that an official video?

I actually think it's kind of shit, but as long as y'all like it it's cool. I guess I just quibble more with the overall direction and quality of the production. Was that an official video?

I've definitely seen better, but I like it. Don't know who did it, just know it was shown to the team. Seems to fit the moment, though.

These last 4 hours are gonna drag.

You have eyes, man. I don't think they're being disrespected, but acting oblivious to Clemson being the favorite pick everywhere outside of Vegas is, lol. Some of the players have basically said as much. That's not stupid on their part, just them reacting to the media (which I kinda hate, they tend to block that out).

Y'all have a hell of a squad and could very well beat us tonight. You'd have to be an idiot to disagree.

tebunker

Banned
I'm obviously super biased, but I like Clemson's hype video more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YyrI2XVV7Q

Though it looks like the Alabama one isn't official.

Edit: Also, that Alabama one is trying to sell them the role of being the underdog, which just seems so odd.
I saw it more as drawing a parallel between people selling Ali short even though they knew he was great, and him not hearing it and just going out to be great.

Didn't think it was an official video, thought it was well done all things considered. Too often there are too many jump cuts or really loud audio in these vids. If I had to change a few things, I'd use a little less Ali clips, clean up the vo and audio more and make sure to use better game footage. I like the message though.

andycapps

You have eyes, man. I don't think they're being disrespected, but acting oblivious to Clemson being the favorite pick everywhere outside of Vegas is, lol. Some of the players have basically said as much. That's not stupid on their part, just them reacting to the media (which I kinda hate, they tend to block that out).

Y'all have a hell of a squad and could very well beat us tonight. You'd have to be an idiot to disagree.
I don't know that everyone is picking Clemson insomuch as they want someone other than Bama to win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom