• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff Thread | Setting A Daggerous Precedent

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.T

Banned
Great day of CFB. Oregon smash, a team(Baylor) choke, and SEC lost. Hopefully Saturday is just as fun. 2 playoff game plus UFC.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Wow. Bama played poorly and OSU played well for most of the game. I'm surprised, but props to OSU.

Yeah, I feel like the score doesn't really show how lopsided the game really was.

Hard to be disappointed in 12-2 in what was basically a rebuilding year. I expected 9-4 with ??? from a bowl going into the season.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
big-ten-logo-pentagram.jpg

they did lose to VT tho.......

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
That 3rd string QB declaring for the draft though and going number 2 overall

eznark

Banned
SEC teams just look like they are running in quicksand. Are Southern athletes just worse than their northern counterparts?

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
anyone on alabamas team that is draft eligible just declared

just a reminder that under the BCS Florida State and Alabama would've played for the championship, and Alabama probably would've won.....

makes you wonder about the 7-year streak, really

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah. After watching this, I definitely think they should stick with four. What messed them up was no one beating FSU this season and having to leave them in there.

Agreed. Though we still would have ended up with Baylor instead of TCU which would have left out the better team.

Regardless, 4 is good. 6 with the top 2 getting byes at the absolute most.

Let's be real: Oregon would kill any of the 3 in this playoff.

Hope Ohio State can do it, but we all know that ain't gonna happen.

I'll tell you what I LOVE about Ohio State winning. TCU and Baylor fans were ready to go "Finally, we have made a statement that we belong there and Ohio State doesn't" and then this happens and now their 'statements' are completely worthless. LOLOLOLOL add Cinci and Memphis and get a championship game, you losers.

Kevtones

Man. What a victory for the playoff committee.

Pretty much. You have a Power 5 team get blown out by 39 but they're the only undefeated aka can't leave them out. No harm done, the right teams were in.

Then you have an underdog dominate the game against Bama (who never looked that great outside that insane victory against A&M).

TCU probably should be part of it, but Baylor lost to a team that OSU beat. Transitive property says TCU couldn't beat Baylor.

Threeballz had his best day.

cdunson

Neo Member
Let's be real: Oregon would kill any of the 3 in this playoff.

Hope Ohio State can do it, but we all know that ain't gonna happen.

I'll tell you what I LOVE about Ohio State winning. TCU and Baylor fans were ready to go "Finally, we have made a statement that we belong there and Ohio State doesn't" and then this happens and now their 'statements' are completely worthless. LOLOLOLOL add Cinci and Memphis and get a championship game, you losers.

I hope your joking.

Agreed. Though we still would have ended up with Baylor instead of TCU which would have left out the better team.

Regardless, 4 is good. 6 with the top 2 getting byes at the absolute most.

Yeah, 6 with the byes is a pretty good idea. I wonder what the Big 12 will do about their championship problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom