• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff Thread | Setting A Daggerous Precedent

Status
Not open for further replies.
2BaEMZ.gif

:jnc

A friend just told me Oregon is favored by a TD.

YASSSSSSSSS.

Underdog role works for me!

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Bama allowed 88 yards rushing per game, we jsut hung 335 on them.

You could probably find a lot of stats from that game that run contrary to what Bama did for most of the season. I think I'm more disappointed they just didn't show up more than I'm disappointed they lost. If the game was actually played well on the field and close it wouldn't bother me as much. That was just a drubbing.

Why is Oregon's coach planning on disciplining his players for chanting "no means no"?

The message is important for anyone to hear. Is it because one of the players on FSU's sideline?

Bringing in Tebow to bash the SEC.

How low will you go ESPN? You fucking monsters. Leave us alone :(

Tebow is at least not going to lie like all the other ESPN crew who just exist to sell "packaged sports/entertainment content products" and will be overrating the SEC into prominence again next year, just like clockwork.

Kevtones

Why is Oregon's coach planning on disciplining his players for chanting "no means no"?

The message is important for anyone to hear. Is it because one of the players on FSU's sideline?

It wasn't necessary nor right to use that type of event in jubilation. I don't think a harsh punishment is right but I like that Helfrich is taking action.

Criticize the program for Nike money and that Willie Lyles business but Oregon has integrity when it comes to their players breaking rules.

The Story So Far

PAC 12, 5-1 three games remain
C-USA, 4-1
Independants, 2-1
B1G, 5-4 two games remain
SEC, 5-5 two games remain
ACC, 5-5 one game remains
Sun Belt 1-1, one game remains
MWC, 3-4
American, 1-2 two games remain
MAC, 1-3 one game remains
Big 12, 1-4 two games remain