• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff Thread | Setting A Daggerous Precedent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

Treon put that ball right on the money. That WR needs to pull that in. If Harris can have that kind of touch on the deep ball consistently, I like our chances for the future.

Also, I'm actually happy we got Randy Shannon. He's nowhere near head coaching decisions, or play calls. Put him back as LB coach, which he was actually good at for UM. Also, with him as head recruiter for this region, that gives UF a leg up on FSU and UM for the prized Miami athletes. The McElwain Era is at least starting off with competitive moves.

Also, fuck Wil Muschamp, eventhough he was bad enough to let us forget the blight of Ron Zook. PEACE.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Treon put that ball right on the money. That WR needs to pull that in. If Harris can have that kind of touch on the deep ball consistently, I like our chances for the future.

Also, I'm actually happy we got Randy Shannon. He's nowhere near head coaching decisions, or play calls. Put him back as LB coach, which he was actually good at for UM. Also, with him as head recruiter for this region, that gives UF a leg up on FSU and UM for the prized Miami athletes. The McElwain Era is at least starting off with competitive moves.

Also, fuck Wil Muschamp, eventhough he was bad enough to let us forget the blight of Ron Zook. PEACE.

I read that Shannon burned bridges like crazy down in Miami.

Pimpwerx

4th and short run is just against Pirate philosophy, our line isn't built for it.

Whew!

Dammit Tam, why did it take until this post for me to remember you were pulling for ECU? LOL! You've betrayed your Gator roots, my friend. Now we're gonna have to rock and/or roll your chumpstains...oh crap...let me stop jinxing it.

I read that Shannon burned bridges like crazy down in Miami.
He did have issues with the way he utilized the kids he recruited down here, but he also had issues of the school not really letting him hire his own staff. I've also heard that he didn't burn bridges so much as just fouled up his first run. Now he knows the area even better than before, and should hopefully be able to continue the strong recruiting. I want to be optimistic, so I can't say I'm unbiased. ;) PEACE.

Tamanon

Banned
Dumb dumb throw Shane. Exactly what you shouldn't do.

He's good for a few of those a game, we usually just hope they're dropped.

Pimpwerx

NOICE!!!

That's how we do. We stumble around and look like shit, then "BAM!", you throw the ball to our defense for a score. THAT'S HOW WE DO! PEACE.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
This is a lose lose game for ECU.

If you win, who cares? The other team didn't have a head coach. If you lose, jeez, you lost to a coachless team that was pretty bad with their coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom