• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff Thread | Setting A Daggerous Precedent

Status
Not open for further replies.
8NkpA1M.jpg

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
WE WANT BAMA! WE WANT BAMA! WE WANT BAMA! WE WANT BAMA! WE WANT BAMA! WE WANT BAMA! WE WANT BAMA! WE WANT BAMA! WE WANT BAMA! WE WANT BAMA! WE WANT BAMA! WE WANT BAMA! WE WANT BAMA! WE WANT BAMA! WE WANT BAMA! WE WANT BAMA! WE WANT BAMA! WE WANT BAMA! WE WANT BAMA!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Maybe the football gods will be merciful today. I have to go hang out with relatives today so I will be spared the massacre in the old west.

Maybe the football gods will be merciful today. I have to go hang out with relatives today so I will be spared the massacre in the old west.

Yeah, about that. Same old accuracy problems from the QB, a couple of penalties, and a 22 yard punt on the first drive for Duke. Arizona State marched the length of half the field for a touchdown on the ensuing possession.

It's going to be a long day.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Yeah, about that. Same old accuracy problems from the QB, a couple of penalties, and a 22 yard punt on the first drive for Duke. Arizona State marched the length of half the field for a touchdown on the ensuing possession.

It's going to be a long day.

Well, how disappointed can one be in a 9-4 Duke football season, and Anthony Boone will be gone. Although rumors about the next QBs in line are worrying...

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
No disappointment, but it would be nice to see balls hit open receivers on the hands.

Oh, ASU got a FG on their second possession. 10-0.

If the balls hit anyone but Crowder in the hands, they will get dropped. Still Boone is really really bad. Combining his suckiness with a new inexperienced OC was a really bad idea. Maybe it will pay off next year.

Can someone from ASU like put our QB out of the game? Any chance Duke has is being fucked up the ass by Anthony Boone.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Its sad that Boone is one of the winningest QBs in Duke history and ironically one of the worst. Imagine what Sean Renfree or Thad Lewis could have done with that OL.... :(

AntoneM

At least we get the ball to start so Duke can makes us go 3 and out again, then we will, of course, punt it to Crowder for another TD... This is looking just like the UCLA game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom