• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff Thread | Setting A Daggerous Precedent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

fully expected Miami to lose another bowl game, checked score and they delivered. I don't how Al Golden is keeping his job or the even more bizarre rumor that another program could actually want this guy.

fully expected Miami to lose another bowl game, checked score and they delivered. I don't how Al Golden is keeping his job or the even more bizarre rumor that another program could actually want this guy.
Miami had many chances. Fumbles and lost of downs ruined it at the end

Draxal

He has a Kirk Ferentzian buyout, since he took the job when u guys were in penalty.

Ace 8095

So happy for Penn State receiving their bowl waiver from the NCAA and having a great win. Couldn't think of a more deserving institution.

Surely it's worth it just to make Pat Forde look like more of an idiot (he picked them to go 0-10 in bowls)
Well technically the B1G teams were underdogs in all 10 matchups. They have pulled 2 upsets thus far. How many more acc teams do they play?

So happy for Penn State receiving their bowl waiver from the NCAA and having a great win. Couldn't think of a more deserving institution.

I loved James franklins pre-game speech
thanking all of his players sticking with the team through sanctions. They are truly men amongst boys

Jhriad

Looked like it went backwards to me after they kept showing the replay. Too bad the call didn't go our way first since there "wasn't enough evidence"

Yeah, it was close but it went back about a quarter yard. Thankfully we still got the points.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Less than 2 years after the sandusky scandal where Penn State was investigated and punished for harboring and protecting a child predator on its football coaching staff and penn state are bowl champions. What a joke. Lol NCAA

Jhriad

Has USC been a poor punting team all year or is it just this game? Even when he gets it off clean it's not exactly a booming kick.

Jarnet87

He has a Kirk Ferentzian buyout, since he took the job when u guys were in penalty.

was such a joke that they gave him a big extension just for sticking it out. Were talking about 9 scholarships over multiple years lol, Butch had to deal with 31 lost scholarships. As a Seminoles fan I hope they give him another 10 year extension.

Jhriad

Maybe now USC will figure out that they don't need to keep throwing the ball. Just run the ball and you win. I would have thought that they'd catch that on tape with a month of prep.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Fitting that Anthony Boone's career ends throwing an INT to lose the game. Oh well, Duke put up a fight and had a chance to win at the end, can't ask for too much more....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom