• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff Thread | Setting A Daggerous Precedent

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjasper

large_uSukdUQwx0l4rRuMXNqugR1tu4n.jpg

Time for them to back it up for another 50 years of nothing. Guess we will hear from them again in 2060 or so.

Today we break the SEC curse (for a second time) in New Orleans.

Everything's coming up M̶i̶l̶l̶h̶o̶u̶s̶e̶ Buckeye

Happy New Year dudes. I just realized I passed my ten year mark on GAF, and I pretty much ever post in here-and I don't even do it THAT much. So I hope you guys have a great 2015. Go Bucks.

I can't decide who to root for in the Rose Bowl; on the one hand, Florida State is so easy to hate, and if OSU wins, I want them to play a team I can hate.

On the other hand, I don't have a beef with Oregon, but living in Seattle, their fans are a close second to Seahawks fans for the number of smug, loud, obnoxious bandwagon dickweeds. I don't know if I can handle a winter with potential Oregon and Seahawks championships.

Kacar

To be honest the fact that an Auburn win gives free bloomin' onion vs free shrimp for a Wisconsin win is crazy.

That's the true SEC bias.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
And wisconsin doesnt have a headcoach. Point is moot
How are those even remotely comparable? Was Anderson fired for on the field performance?

Auburn's defense isn't good. Wisconsin will put up both yards and points. It's a matter of whether or not Wisconsin can keep pace with Auburn once they get rolling. They have a very good chance of doing so, because without Williams in the roster, all you have to do is cover Coates on every go route he runs.

Gotta admit, I'll be cheering my ass off for Oregon but if I had to bet on it I'd put my money on FSU.

Think Bama kills tOSU though.

MIMIC

Banned
Oregon has a 65% chance to win? Jesus Christ.

I find it hard to bet against FSU. They always fucking find a way, lol

Draxal

How are those even remotely comparable? Was Alvarez fired for on the field performance?

Auburn's defense isn't good. Wisconsin will put up both yards and points. It's a matter of whether or not Wisconsin can keep pace with Auburn once they get rolling. They have a very good chance of doing so, because without Williams in the roster, all you have to do is cover Coates on every go route he runs.

I don't think Wiscy is that good either because of their qb, it's a shame otherwise as I think they would have been really good otherwise. I mean this team did get beaten to a pulp in the championship game by tOSU.

Sparty/Baylor is going to be the game of the day, going to be a td every drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom