• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff Thread | Setting A Daggerous Precedent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss St. Was rolled by a bad ole miss team last month. This result is in no way indicative of the strength of the SEC-W, even though it's about to go 2-3 in bowl games

Jesus Christ, what a bunch of fucking losers. You can't beat a team that throws the ball like 7 times a game. That's why I laugh at all the UF fans who wanted Freeze and Mullen as a HC. They're clueless.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Miss St. Was rolled by a bad ole miss team last month. This result is in no way indicative of the strength of the SEC-W, even though it's about to go 2-3 in bowl games

Only Bama's result is indicative of the conference/division as a whole.

Unless they lose. Then they weren't really trying.

Jesus Christ, what a bunch of fucking losers. You can't beat a team that throws the ball like 7 times a game. That's why I laugh at all the UF fans who wanted Freeze and Mullen as a HC. They're clueless.

I think more teams would throw the ball 7 times or less if they could average 8 yards a carry against a vaunted SEC defense.

Well, you can definitely tell how many GT fans made the trip now that the MSU fans have cleared out. Looks like the amazing showing they had for the spring game.

Michael Pachter ‏@michaelpachter 45s Park City, UT
I expect Oregon and Bama to win tomorrow and think Bama takes it all. Sorry @thevowel, still love you

So, if we apply gaming side logic (term used loosely), I suppose congratulations are in order to Florida State and tMCU.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
large_uSukdUQwx0l4rRuMXNqugR1tu4n.jpg

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
I want to murder that motherfucker Larry and dissolve his body in a bath of Dr. Pepper.

C4Lukins

So I lived in Florida for three years. I would go and watch UT and TCU at local sports bars. And I had to endure SEC chants. Alabama fans routing for Florida teams, Florida teams routing for Georgian teams. It was a sad state of affairs. It still is. In the Big 12, we route for SEC teams to defeat teams like Oklahoma because we hate Oklahoma. We get off on our enemies failing in our conference. The SEC is so pussy that they route for their enemies in order to feel better about being defeated by peeps outside of their conference.

Schmitty

My picks may be shite but I feel good for calling the Miss losses.

And now time for the only reason New Year's doesn't completely suck! Bowl games!

Jarnet87

FSU vs Oregon is giving me bad memories of when we played Oklahoma a few years back. Our defense gotta absolutely slaughtered by their spread offense and our offense couldn't get things going. Feel like we could see a similar scenario if Jameis and the offense don't get going. If the offense can keep up we might be able to make some 2nd half Adjustments on defense and get a few stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom