• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff Thread | Setting A Daggerous Precedent

Status
Not open for further replies.
ducksdagger.0.gif

Pimpwerx

Winston is having a Geno Smith type meltdown right

Oh Winston draft stock is going to fall, and fall hard
Hardly. Name a better QB prospect in the draft. Outside of the fumble, he's been good today. That tipped ball wasn't going to discourage scouts. FSU is losing because Cook fumbled twice and forced the team to go pass happy. Oregon just pinned their ears back the last two defensive drives. PEACE.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
good lord i knew FSU was gonna get rolled over ORE has too many athletes they aren't even breaking a sweat they are so deep.

No matter what happens no one is more salty than Baylor , I know they mad

GO GREEN

Hardly. Name a better QB prospect in the draft. Outside of the fumble, he's been good today. That tipped ball wasn't going to discourage scouts. FSU is losing because Cook fumbled twice and forced the team to go pass happy. Oregon just pinned their ears back the last two defensive drives. PEACE.

His little temper tantrum on the sideline will fit right into the NFL, im sure all the players will put up with it no problem.

TylerD

There aren't any good QB prospects in this draft

Cloudy

Banned
Good luck to whatever team drafts Jameis. I don't get a good feeling from him at all.

I don't get it. He has been phenomenal outside of the fumble. He isn't the reason they are losing this game. The redone play calling, Cook and the defense are the culprits

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
The Geno Smith and Winston show next year is going to be beautiful maybe Johnny Football can be a jet also and we can all steal crablegs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom