• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Playoff Thread | Setting A Daggerous Precedent

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeySeuss

LOL at the ref's face. hahahaha

B6ToJyXCcAATczu.jpg:large

Is that during the buttfumble? He's prolly laughing at his fellow ref buddy falling on his ass.

Hardly. Name a better QB prospect in the draft. Outside of the fumble, he's been good today. That tipped ball wasn't going to discourage scouts. FSU is losing because Cook fumbled twice and forced the team to go pass happy. Oregon just pinned their ears back the last two defensive drives. PEACE.

A better QB prospect? How about the one on the other team who will be drafted ahead of him..

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Oregon might want to pull Mariota for the rest of the game so FSU doesn't take any cheap shots on him.

A better QB prospect? How about the one on the other team who will be drafted ahead of him..

Mariota is the prototypical thrive in college, flop in the pros stye QB. The others like him had limited success until they were figured out as well. He could be good but I don't expect it.

Pimpwerx

His little temper tantrum on the sideline will fit right into the NFL, im sure all the players will put up with it no problem.
That's the first time I've seen him have any sort of overreaction on the sidelines, and they've been in pressure situations all season. Don't let irrational hatred for Winston cloud your analysis of his actual play. He's got more pro QB tools than anyone else I've seen play this year. That includes demeanor. PEACE.

harSon

Banned
Good luck to whatever team drafts Jameis. I don't get a good feeling from him at all.

I have a better feeling about Winston than I do Mariota, assuming how his maturity progresses. I think he has a hell of a lot higher ceiling than Mariota, but the difference between him being serviceable or Jamarcus Russell is dependent on his work ethic and maturity moving forward.

That's the first time I've seen him have any sort of overreaction on the sidelines, and they've been in pressure situations all season. Don't let irrational hatred for Winston cloud your analysis of his actual play. He's got more pro QB tools than anyone else I've seen play this year. That includes demeanor. PEACE.

Irrational, oh man...

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Yaboosh, you should throw your wife out of the house until the game is over. Then you guys might have a chance.

Enron

Banned
I don't get it. He has been phenomenal outside of the fumble. He isn't the reason they are losing this game. The redone play calling, Cook and the defense are the culprits

It's not just this game. It's been the whole season, really. Looks like a completely different dude. Then of course the off-field stuff. Don't think Mariota is a slam-dunk either but I would much rather have him if forced to choose between the two.

Demeanor? Hah. JOKEZ

BlindRage

He has been acting like a child all year. Not to mention his off the field antics add to his childish demeanor..

bachikarn

Hardly. Name a better QB prospect in the draft. Outside of the fumble, he's been good today. That tipped ball wasn't going to discourage scouts. FSU is losing because Cook fumbled twice and forced the team to go pass happy. Oregon just pinned their ears back the last two defensive drives. PEACE.

Wait, do you actually think he is a good QB this year? He threw FOUR interceptions against us and because Muschamp sucks my balls they still somehow won. He has 17 interceptions for the year. FSU has really good WRs and TEs and OL and make him look better than he is. Couple that with his off season antics, I think it's way more likely he'll end up being a bust in the NFL than Mariota.

Mariota is a more mature, more accurate Kaepernick... If he is well coached and supervised, he could be a deadly weapon at QB.

Winston may be more "NFL" ready, but maturity/attitude just isn't there. Shades of JaMarcus Russell and Clowney...

Cloudy

Banned
It's not just this game. It's been the whole season, really. Looks like a completely different dude. Then of course the off-field stuff. Don't think Mariota is a slam-dunk either but I would much rather have him if forced to choose between the two.

The whole season where he dragged them to an undefeated record with several comebacks? Ok

I don't think Mariota is in the same class and he will be exposed quickly in an NFL offense.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
people happy FSU finally lost > FSU fans*

*on the acting ridiculous scale
Why does this bother you? When EVERYBODY hates you, it means either your team is Notre Dame or has actually been having some success.

Holy fuck, another fumble?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom