• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 1: Power 5 Conferences to UCF – “Stick to cooking”

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
It was Hurling. Pretty popular in Ireland I think.

82k watched some game of it according to Jhall link to wiki, So i would assume that it is. Crazy, I know im american and what not. But never heard of this till today. Crazy. Makes me wonder what other sports I dont know about

Also, seems this sport is super old, one of the oldest ever

The game has prehistoric origins, has been played for over 3,000 years,[1] and is considered to be the world's fastest field sport.[1][2]

82k watched some game of it according to Jhall link to wiki, So i would assume that it is. Crazy, I know im american and what not. But never heard of this till today. Crazy. Makes me wonder what other sports I dont know about

Also, seems this sport is super old, one of the oldest ever

My friend linked me a game a couple weeks ago that basically gladiator combat and rugby mixed together.

let me see if I can find it.

jakncoke

Banned
That hold wasnt even needed either.

lol we equaled our daily rush total now.

basically 2 runs in a row lol 300% success rate on rushing!

jinxed it

lol man this is like a prison game or something haha. so much chaos, fights going on. dude walking around with a football. ima have to watch all this after the penn st game to see what happens lol

Great return, fake edit coming back prob

At one point a 70 year old guy grabs the ball, and youre just fearing for his life.

Subitai

That hold wasnt even needed either.

lol we equaled our daily rush total now.

basically 2 runs in a row lol 300% success rate on rushing!

jinxed it
Ya, idk why Belton played more to start and Zwiank now. I thought it would be better to play them the other way around.

jakncoke

Banned
Hack gotta work on some of his decisions. Falling away and throwing into an area that has 2-3 defenders is a recipe for many disasters

jakncoke

Banned
Missed opportunity on this drive, man this OL has given up so much penetration . If things dont get better, When we face better DL and LB crews, I fear for Hack health lol

jakncoke

Banned
Not sure why we were that far off on that slot guy then didnt go in with him, basically gave up the 1st. Also wow fuck this. This guy has a cannon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom