• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 1: Power 5 Conferences to UCF – “Stick to cooking”

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
If I was a ref any time I saw a team try to hurry up to the line after a "close" play like that I'd blow the whistle for a review every time.

rough start to my first pick ems... 1-3. let's hope today i redeem myself. of course, i can finish last and still sleep easy knowing FSU goes wire to wire again!

He asks with Penn State on the 1 yard line of UCF. :p

i ask laying in bed, about to do my picks when i see people talking about a game going on at 8 am....i barely have time to post on gaf any more, so i usually do my picks saturday morning before i go to sleep (work late shift)

Ill just take the satisfaction of UCF losing

might just drop out of the pick em entirely this year, at this rate 25% of the games picked weekly ill miss out on

cant believe i found a team i hate more then penn state

jakncoke

Banned
i ask laying in bed, about to do my picks when i see people talking about a game going on at 8 am....i barely have time to post on gaf any more, so i usually do my picks saturday morning before i go to sleep (work late shift)

might just drop out of the pick em entirely this year, at this rate 25% of the games picked weekly ill miss out on

What has UCF done lol? Because i know you're not a Baylor fan, so whats the reason.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!

I was just messing with you, man. Get the rest of your picks in!

andycapps

What's up guys? BBQ is on the smoker. Watching this UCF and Penn State game. Seems like all the fans are asleep.

Buck, may need to change the permissions on that file. Saying my account can't open it. Or maybe it's just because I'm on my phone?

my hatred of UCF is well known, they are known cheaters who hired george o'leary, even worse that they kept him after the cheating scandal was discovered not to mention that other incident that he was involved in, they are a non directional directional school, USF calls them little brother, and they are like the 10th best team in Florida

West Virginia vs Alabama by 21
California @ Northwestern by 4
Clemson @ Georgia by 9
Fresno State @ USC by 7
Florida State vs Oklahoma State by 14
Wisconsin vs LSU by 7

KingGondo

Banned
857253C7-50ED-4FA8-8D23-666AF9C06004_zpsmke83ad2.png

Embarrassing that anyone thought this was a good idea. Especially kids at a school with so many native students.

pxleyes

Banned
Let's argue about unknowns! #GetUp4GameDay
Seriously ESPN, you don't need 3 hours of Gameday when most teams haven't even hit the field yet this year.

I guess it's back to watching UCF perform their best 2013 Florida impression.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Let's argue about unknowns! #GetUp4GameDay
Seriously ESPN, you don't need 3 hours of Gameday when most teams haven't even hit the field yet this year.

I guess it's back to watching UCF perform their best 2013 Florida impression.

Blargh I hate the feels pieces that are now mandatory for every Gameday too. It only needs to be one hour, I only watch the last 15 minutes nowadays

jakncoke

Banned
Why is O'leary replacing the qb on the last play of the half as well. Clown town the last 30 seconds of the half by both teams.

andycapps

This backup actually has game experience I guess from last year.

But it was against UCONN so I guess it doesn't count.
Still a bad idea to put in a backup for the last play of the half. That's an impossible situation for them and doesn't give them confidence in their ability to come off the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom