• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 1: Power 5 Conferences to UCF – “Stick to cooking”

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntoneM

Surprise, surprise. When you actually let your option QB run the option, you start sustaining drives. Novel concept UCLA.

Mazzone is not a great OC. He's good, but not great. We had him at ASU and he was better than the guy before him but even in his 2nd season he became pretty predictable.

andycapps

One of the UGA beat writers mentioned that he just saw a Browns scout in the press box. I hope they're not wanting Gurley next year.

Branduil

The difference between Virginia and UCLA is that Virginia has a competent OC and UCLA has possibly the worst in all of football.

andycapps

MCU starting to pull away. This is when the depth and talent starts to make the difference.

Does it look like Urban has put on about 15 pounds this offseason?

Ganhyun

Georgia Southern hanging on to a 10 point lead. Fumbled at the NC State 1, now NC State driving.

Also, apparently Southern just lost their best defensive player to cramps or dehydration or something. Hes going to the locker room.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I can't tell if Virginia is actually decent or UCLA is not.

Virginia has been booing their run game the entire game. Shit crowd.

I get frustration there, that was a bad call. But jeez, the entire game if a run play failed they booed.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
247MALm.gif

Navy blowing through their timeouts so early in this half really changed the complexion of this game. Once OSU got up by double digits, it was over. Navy isn't built for comebacks like that.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
As an OU fan, it's kind of sad seeing Mack Brown doing broadcast work instead of coaching.

He just got fired from the most stressful job in college football last season. I would take a season off too, nothing sad about that. He will have plenty of opportunities if he wants them.

Espn calling Hundley (or anyone at this point) a Heisman candidate is so dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom