• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 1: Power 5 Conferences to UCF – “Stick to cooking”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Banned
There are a LOT of empty seats in the Georgia Tech stands. Shameful.

Hard to compete with DragonCon for GT students' attention, I guess.

jakncoke

Banned
This virginia qb trying to do what the ucf qb did.

"Have you ever seen a qb change make a more immediate impact on a football game"

Yeah announcer earlier this morning lololol

KingGondo

Banned
This virginia qb trying to do what the ucf qb did.

"Have you ever seen a qb change make a more immediate impact on a football game"

Yeah announcer earlier this morning lololol
It just blows my mind that so many coaches are so bad at evaluating their QB play.

"Sure, this guy can't throw it more than 10 yards but he's so accurate and he's a great game manager!"

Enron

Banned
GT just coughed up a 92 yard TD run to Wofford. Now trails 9-7 near the half in front of a half-filled home crowd.

How does the Georgia Tech family put up with this? The state of the program is fucking sad. They should have fired CPJ 2 seasons ago.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Welp, FSU. I don't think you have to worry about NCSU fucking up your season this year.

Edit: oh, for fuck's sake. We have Jacoby Brissett as our QB?

Ganhyun

There are a LOT of empty seats in the Georgia Tech stands. Shameful.

Hard to compete with DragonCon for GT students' attention, I guess.

Well, DragonCon is once a year, while a GT game is nothing special you know.

Also, to those looking at the NC State.Georgia Southern score, Georgia Southern beat up on Florida last year as well.

andycapps

GT just coughed up a 92 yard TD run to Wofford. Now trails 9-7 near the half in front of a half-filled home crowd.

How does the Georgia Tech family put up with this? The state of the program is fucking sad. They should have fired CPJ 2 seasons ago.

It is ridiculous. Home opener and the place is empty.
Fuck My Life...

Fucking GT...

We are getting clowned on by a FCS team.
You're at Georgia Tech and you can do that. Or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom