• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 1: Power 5 Conferences to UCF – “Stick to cooking”

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Even if Bama gets out of this one, they had better hope they improve going forward. A team with an offense like A&M might have eaten them alive today with all the chances WVU has had.
I would be shocked if Sylve will see another start after today. And DePriest should be back to stiffen up the middle.

Enfinit

ia1GEOOV8x

But that ga tech fan told us the spring game was because of all these other factors!!
The game today was weird. Many people were late to the game, and many left at half time because they were probably sick of roasting in the sun. It really wasn't a pleasant day to watch football. The biggest the crowd got today was probably around 40k. I'm sure some genius UGA fan will claim there was 30 people there though.

This Alabama kicker is the truth. Is he a freshman or something? Where was he last year when they were missing fucking chipshots?

Wait is this the Alabama kicker that almost made that last kick against Auburn last year?

edit: it was, why the hell didn't they use him last year then

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Then why was Foster playing over him? If he would have taken the three that Foster missed, they wouldn't have needed the 57-yarder.

up till the Auburn game, Foster had something like 90% accuracy for the year. Just left him in 1 too many kicks that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom