• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 13 - Sparty ain't worried 'bout no clock

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Let's be fair, everybody not in Ohio (except for the Ohio State fans that infest every corner of the country) hate Ohio State too.

pie5jhOh.jpg

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Let's be fair, everybody not in Ohio (except for the Ohio State fans that infest every corner of the country) hate Ohio State too.

Is ohio state the college patriots? I'm only here to support bg and floyd but if they're like the pats.....

Talon

I'll backup Bert on the UM fans booing injuries thing. The Northwestern corner was concussed and limp on the field two months ago, and the crowd booed up until the stretcher got out.

That's Oregon-level.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Is ohio state the college patriots? I'm only here to support bg and floyd but if they're like the pats.....

No that's probably Notre Dame? Or maybe Alabama. But OSU definitely makes the top 3

Talon

Ohio State and Notre Dame probably have the most entitled fans. Bama fans are polite and numbed by success. Michigan has an over-inflated sense of worth considering the championship cupboard.

Michigan State fans are loudmouths that are obnoxious on the road. USC fans are the most fairweather fans on the planet.

Georgia fans are basically Mets fans, and Auburn fans are dumbfucks. Oregon fans barely know football.

cashman

Banned
Ohio State and Notre Dame probably have the most entitled fans. Bama fans are polite and numbed by success. Michigan has an over-inflated sense of worth considering the championship cupboard.

Michigan State fans are loudmouths that are obnoxious on the road. USC fans are the most fairweather fans on the planet.

Georgia fans are basically Mets fans, and Auburn fans are dumbfucks. Oregon fans barely know football.

Texas fans are the most arrogant

Booing for play stoppage for an injury.

Stay classy, scUM fans.

Probably racists too..

We are (unfortunately.. Oh god) like Pittsburgh if I had to compare to a professional team. Considering it breaks Jak's heart that there is so many buckeyes that played for them..

Whatever you are on.. That must be some good shit..

There's no way in hell I watch the OSU/scUM game.

There is not enough alcohol and/or drugs in the world to get me watch that game.

: throws up :

Ugh.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
There's no way in hell I watch the OSU/scUM game.

There is not enough alcohol and/or drugs in the world to get me watch that game.

: throws up :

Ugh.

You know who says that?

Bad fans.

Bad fans who smell like 3 days old french fries.

Bad fans who smell like 3 days old french fries and sadness.

ag-my001

Shouldn't have peeked at the Maryland-Rutgers game. The announcer just noted that Maryland was trying to win their first conference game, while Rutgers was "trying to keep their bowl hopes alive with a fifth win". Yikes.

Draxal

Shouldn't have peeked at the Maryland-Rutgers game. The announcer just noted that Maryland was trying to win their first conference game, while Rutgers was "trying to keep their bowl hopes alive with a fifth win". Yikes.

It's a disgrace that we'd get it in.

Top Bottom