• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 13 - Sparty ain't worried 'bout no clock

So MSU in the playoff
Ohio St. to the Rose Bowl
Iowa at 12-1 still getting a big 6 bowl?

Under the old system MSU would be in the Rose as champs, Ohio St. would obviously get an at-large because of the fanbase, and Iowa would be in the shit bowl since you can't have two at-larges from the same conference.

I think I like the new system better.

or those first two things reversed, pending Penn State inexplicably winning

Foster is not really staying on as DC is he?

Straight disrespect...

They had better have at least interview/straight up offered the job.

That would pretty shitty if they didn't even consider him.

I don't see how Iowa doesn't go to the Rose Bowl in that scenario. Also, if Houston makes the B6 bowls, I don't see how they don't wind up matching them up with tOSU.

Man... That would be something.

So MSU in the playoff
Ohio St. to the Rose Bowl
Iowa at 12-1 still getting a big 6 bowl?

Under the old system MSU would be in the Rose as champs, Ohio St. would obviously get an at-large because of the fanbase, and Iowa would be in the shit bowl since you can't have two at-larges from the same conference.

I think I like the new system better.

I don't see how Iowa doesn't go to the Rose Bowl in that scenario. Also, if Houston makes the B6 bowls, I don't see how they don't wind up matching them up with tOSU.

andycapps

ACC officials calling an unsportsmanlike for Ganus motioning the catch as being incomplete. Seriously? Bailed out by the refs.

Ganhyun

Dammit Ganus.

Nah, that was taunting. Came over way to late and looked only at the Tech guy while doing it.

What's gonna bite us is now our offense will fuck it up and Tech will have a chance to win.

RoKKeR

I've inherited Clemson fandom from my brother and it is quite painful right now. At least with Vanderbilt disappointment is expected!

Huge 3rd down coming up.

WOW Clemson...

YEEEEEEEEEEEAH BUCKEYES

Damn right. It's beautiful, both games..

I'm trying to just savor this glorious game, but yeah. I feel you.

It's okay. Any season with a win over evil is a good season

What the fuck happened to Michigan's defense?

Zeke happened..

All bitterness goes out the window once Penn State randomly wins in 3 hours

God.. That would be amazing . I don't think it's going to happen though.

harbaughshirtless2.jpg

sonicfan

Venerable Member
OSU is doing to UoM what I thought they would do to Sparty, this game just makes last week even more puzzling. Sparty's D was pathetic all year, until last week.

andycapps

Dammit Ganus.

Nah, that was taunting. Came over way to late and looked only at the Tech guy while doing it.

What's gonna bite us is now our offense will fuck it up and Tech will have a chance to win.
Doesn't every cornerback do that when they make a big play to break up a pass? Thought it was one of the weakest unsportsmanlike calls I've ever seen.

Top Bottom