• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 13 - Sparty ain't worried 'bout no clock

andycapps

More ACC officials fuckery in this game. Why the hell did the game clock stop after a running play when the runner didn't go out of bounds?

Oh wow, and the officials stop the clock again. Fuck this shit.

I swear if Sparty loses to the evil...

They aren't.. Have no fear.

Ohio State is the worst

Go Noles

They were outplayed by a better team. msu didn't even have Cook and the buckeyes looked inferior.

Agreed.. Dantonio and crew wanted it more and coaching was better that game. If they make it, I can't not cheer for Sparty because I respect Dantonio

Damn it SC.
This is probably one of the few times in my life I've been pissed at something with "cock" in its name.

It's okay Adam.. Hope stays alive.

OSU is doing to UoM what I thought they would do to Sparty, this game just makes last week even more puzzling. Sparty's D was pathetic all year, until last week.

Yup, agreed.

Man, seeing those sad Michigan fans brought a smile to my face.

It gives me strength.

Think Ohio St. with this win is going to be above 1 loss Iowa when it is all said and done

Nah.. It ends if Penn State loses. They lock up the division and we are above them.. No way. It would make little sense.

Ganhyun

Doesn't every cornerback do that when they make a big play to break up a pass? Thought it was one of the weakest unsportsmanlike calls I've ever seen.

cornerbacks usually have the good sense to do it towards the sky.

anyway, even with ref fuckery, we win.

Man, after all of the think pieces this week blasting Zeke for saying he was going pro before the season was over, I can't wait for the media to blast Justin Fuente for actually taking another job with one game to go.

HeySeuss

Hey guys I've missed almost all the game, had a funeral to go to. It looks like we're playing well? Damn I was thinking we'd lose this game

Velcro Fly

Man, after all of the think pieces this week blasting Zeke for saying he was going pro before the season was over, I can't wait for the media to blast Justin Fuente for actually taking another job with one game to go.

Coaches almost never get the backlash that players get.

andycapps

cornerbacks usually have the good sense to do it towards the sky.

anyway, even with ref fuckery, we win.
Fair enough, I still thought it was really weak. Dumb to do when you're not involved in the play, sure.

All is right with the world. We run this state indeed. Hopefully we get state champs rings made. :jnc

Anno

It's always nice to beat Michigan, but it feels pretty hollow unless we somehow luck into a playoff spot. Wasted probably the best year of overall talent we've had in recent memory. Glad we're going for style points now, though, we'll need 'em.

Oh god.

YAAAASSSSSS.

See what happens when I don't watch? Our offense sucking is entirely my fault.

I am so sorry.

These brahs getting some Five Guys today.

CU7FRuLWoAYzEYW.png

Balphon

Memphis is absolutely obliterating SMU.

63-0 with 11 to go in the fourth. Holy shit.

It was 56-0 at the half. Paxton Lynch has 7 TD passes and hasn't been on the field since the 2nd quarter.

EDIT: Hell, they're doing so well their coach took a better job at halftime.

Top Bottom