• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 13 - Sparty ain't worried 'bout no clock

Even without making the title game we still have a chance. Our one loss wasn't bad and now we have a victory over top 10 team. If ou and nd lose were right back in the talk

Ohio State fans right now, despite their public denial.

we-are-penn-state.png

DominoKid

Seems like Fuente could have waited to see what other dominoes were going to fall. No offense to VT, but there will be a lot of job openings this year and there aren't nearly enough "good" candidates to fill them

he probably think the ACC is the easiest one to win at.

Draxal

Seems like Fuente could have waited to see what other dominoes were going to fall. No offense to VT, but there will be a lot of job openings this year and there aren't nearly enough "good" candidates to fill them

Nah, VT's actually a really good spot, easy division.

squicken

Different atmosphere for the Battle of Illinois

Is Fuente a good hire?

I have no idea. I have not seen a game from Memphis. And neither have most boosters and regents. I just know he is a "hot" name which is all they care about. When it gets late in the process and a big school didn't land the guy it really wanted, and someone in the room mentions settling for Iowa State's special team's coach, they might panic and whip out the checkbook

Talon

If Fuente does okay at VT, he'll get opportunities elsewhere.

He could go 8-4 in the first three years and get a contract extension. He'd get fired at Texas, SCw, etc.

Draxal

I like Fuente alot, good pedigree (Patterson disciple).

edit.

Was wrong about Fuente and Foster (both were at Murray State but different time periods).

Another 9 win regular season, another year of Mark Richt.

God I can't wait to move to Athens someday. How's the living expenses? I might get a job at UGA if I can. How is their Environmental Sciences department?

MIMIC

Banned
Yeah Bucks! MUCK FICHIGAN!

Was on a flight home during most of the game. Was so fucking elated when I finally got to see the score/game ^_^

Another 9 win regular season, another year of Mark Richt.

God I can't wait to move to Athens someday. How's the living expenses? I might get a job at UGA if I can. How is their Environmental Sciences department?

Athens is a really nice campus. I went for the Bama-Georgia game earlier this year, great atmosphere, UGA got smashed though. Environmental/Agricultural department seems solid and has pretty solid rankings.

Top Bottom