• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 13 - Sparty ain't worried 'bout no clock

It tastes just like regular root beer. The only difference is a bit of an aftertaste, but if you've ever had homemade root beer, it'll pretty much be that.

Its pretty good if you like root beer as it tastes similar. It tastes slightly alcoholic and very sweet. The standard version is 6% abv.

I love root beer. I might have to get me some when I go to the store on Monday. I've been trying to find a drink I can just chill with. I can't stand beer, though. : gag :

I love root beer. I might have to get me some when I go to the store on Monday. I've been trying to find a drink I can just chill with. I can't stand beer, though. : gag :

You monster. ;)

I am drinking a homebrewed version of this:

IMG_4275.jpg

Mine is 12% abv and damn awesome. :)

Man, UNC gets a gift penalty and then bombs it on the next play.

I hope Swofford doesn't call in the fix next week but I know he cares more about his boys winning the conference than any amount of money getting a team into the playoffs will bring.

You monster. ;)
:)

I know. I fucking want to like beer, but I can't stand the smell of it. Typically, I can only handle alcohol that's mixed with some kind of fruit juice.

But then, I like Peanut Butter Vodka....so who knows what my problem is.

I also like Dr. Pepper and vodka....which is kinda like a white-trash white wine spritzer.

My 68 year old mother just used the expression "choke on a dick" in reference to Penn State. I can't even...
She said she heard it on TV. I'm going to have to start screening what she watches.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Henry can rest when the defense is on the field... we lost all momentum on that drive when they pulled him out for one play.

Top Bottom