• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 13 - Sparty ain't worried 'bout no clock

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
I still can't believe the refs let a play run, we get a first down, then Ritter goes all "NOPE, LOL" and puts the ball back and makes us run it again because the officials didn't hold the play up to allow Auburn to substitute.

mre

Fuck my life. :|

Auburn is so damn lucky. The good news is their defense didn't get a chance to rest.

Edit: right now, I don't care about the SEC championship or the national championship. We have to win so we don't hear about that fucking catch for the next 5 years.

Fuck my life. :|

Auburn is so damn lucky. The good news is their defense didn't get a chance to rest.

Edit: right now, I don't care about the SEC championship or the national championship. We have to win so we don't hear about that fucking catch for the next 5 years.
This right here.

Edit: that dude on camera

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like Toledo's Matt Campbell is currently the front runner for the Iowa State job. He's currently the 3rd youngest FBS head coach, and getting hired by Iowa State would make him the youngest P5 coach (about 8 months younger than Kingsbury).

mre

I didn't even know they were making a movie about it. Who plays Junior Seau?
"TELL THE TRUTH!"

Edit: hopefully Auburn decides that they should just try to sling the fuck out of the ball from this point forward.

Top Bottom