• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 13 - Sparty ain't worried 'bout no clock

sonicfan

Venerable Member
Maybe Sparty is peaking a the end of the season here. This isn't the team from 6 weeks ago. And God damn, Auburn's QB sucks.....

george_us

Maybe Sparty is peaking a the end of the season here. This isn't the team from 6 weeks ago. And God damn, Auburn's QB sucks.....
Nah Penn State is garbage and Tim Beck single-handily cost Ohio State the game last week. Sparty would get run out the gym by whoever they play in the playoffs.

sonicfan

Venerable Member
Nah Penn State is garbage and Tim Beck single-handily cost Ohio State the game last week. Sparty would get run out the gym by whoever they play in the playoffs.

I'm an MSU grad, and haven't been that impressed with them all year, I expected much, but I do think injuries really hurt them, especially earlier in the season. They could have 4 or 5 losses this year. But then again, they are one play from being unbeaten. I think last year's team was much better. I expected much from tOSU, and they have been perplexing all year too.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Why do we even need to huddle for a play call? How many different signals can we possibly have for handing off to Henry?

Top Bottom