• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 14 - Last Chance (For Chaos)

Yep. He threw the game when he let him go back out after the half. Stopped trying to win and just wanted to try and lose by the least amount.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Why can't you guys get a decent QB? All these WRs and RBs, but I have to watch this dude QB.

have gotten stuck on the 1 year starter merry-go-round. But Coker is pretty bad. Tough, but so slow on the trigger.

Maybe Barnett next year will be the one.

Still, Blake Sims had the best stat season for Alabama QBs ever.

cdyhybrid

Why can't you guys get a decent QB? All these WRs and RBs, but I have to watch this dude QB.

They should still be able to get better QBs than most schools, but I feel like a lot of guys want to go where they will play in an offense that features them.

Saban's QBs will always be game managers and chain-movers - and I don't fault him, because it quite clearly works very well.

LJ11

They should still be able to get better QBs than most schools, but I feel like a lot of guys want to go where they will play in an offense that features them.

Saban's QBs will always be game managers and chain-movers - and I don't fault him, because it quite clearly works very well.

I'm not so sure, if he had a good QB he'd feature the QB. At the very least said prospect would land the pro system badge. I do see your point though.

Lunar15

Feleipe Franks will start next season and Grier will take over when he gets back half-way through. We'll be ok as long as Harris isn't at the position.

Just hope we can keep the defense up. We have a lot of good recruits and a decent amount returning starters. We'll see.

Silkworm

I'm not so sure, if he had a good QB he'd feature the QB. At the very least said prospect would land the pro system badge. I do see your point though.

I'm sure Kiffin would appreciate having a QB he could use to air things out. ;-)

Eason has been CB'ed by basically every reputable journalist and insider to Florida at this point.

Franks is probably going to Bama.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
missed FG doesn't matter... Florida can't move the ball with no QB.

Only TD was a punt return.

JHall

Refs might be shit, but Treon and company can't move the ball at all. Our defense deserves better than this.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Hmm, then maybe UF should try their hand at holding.... seems Bama gets away with that a lot too. ;-)

alabama is top 2 in sacks in the country, and none of their opponents have been called for holding, until tonight.

Top Bottom